After Battalion Anniversary
Yo peeps...How you guys doin??Okay, heres a update on the whole 'Amazin Race' yesterday.
So yesterday was Battalion Anniversary.It was pretty fun thou.Run here and there, rush like mad.Im the driver for the team.6 of us, suppose to have a car and a bike but well the dowpour came so we have to do without the bike and squeeze 6 person into my car, plus i just service my car yesterday.Ehmm...44 checkpoints, my team found 40.We didnt have enough time to look for the other 4 so we gave up.When around City hall, bugis, Dhoby Gaunt and chinatown.Parked my car illegally, run across the road got the photo of the checkpoint, rush across the road again and zoom we went again.Thats what we did for all the checkpoints.We didnt rely on our map in the first place but usin local knowledge.But guess what we didnt quite know he places.Ehmm...the result we came in 2nd.Heehee...we could have done better if we have plan the route in the first place.Whole event ended around 1630hrs.
Next, yesterday i saw someone again.Someone whom im not suppose to see or I didnt expect to see again in such a short period of time.Remember on my Mum's birthday i mention I saw someone??Yes, i saw that particular person again.This time that person is sittin infront of me.Well, of course i didnt say "hi" or whatsoever.I just look away and continue talkin to my friends.Was this fate??No, of course not.Anyway, who cares.Spend quite alot of money yesterday due to the travellin here and there.
Tonight, goin to send grandma to the airport.China trip.What so good about China??I will never wanna go there.Ehmm...what else should I say??Im damn tired.woke up early to wash my car.Itz so dirty.mud everywhere due to the shoes of my friends after the whole event yesterday.Took quite some time to get ot done.
Guyz, not goin to say much but enjoy your weekend.
Cheers
So yesterday was Battalion Anniversary.It was pretty fun thou.Run here and there, rush like mad.Im the driver for the team.6 of us, suppose to have a car and a bike but well the dowpour came so we have to do without the bike and squeeze 6 person into my car, plus i just service my car yesterday.Ehmm...44 checkpoints, my team found 40.We didnt have enough time to look for the other 4 so we gave up.When around City hall, bugis, Dhoby Gaunt and chinatown.Parked my car illegally, run across the road got the photo of the checkpoint, rush across the road again and zoom we went again.Thats what we did for all the checkpoints.We didnt rely on our map in the first place but usin local knowledge.But guess what we didnt quite know he places.Ehmm...the result we came in 2nd.Heehee...we could have done better if we have plan the route in the first place.Whole event ended around 1630hrs.
Next, yesterday i saw someone again.Someone whom im not suppose to see or I didnt expect to see again in such a short period of time.Remember on my Mum's birthday i mention I saw someone??Yes, i saw that particular person again.This time that person is sittin infront of me.Well, of course i didnt say "hi" or whatsoever.I just look away and continue talkin to my friends.Was this fate??No, of course not.Anyway, who cares.Spend quite alot of money yesterday due to the travellin here and there.
Tonight, goin to send grandma to the airport.China trip.What so good about China??I will never wanna go there.Ehmm...what else should I say??Im damn tired.woke up early to wash my car.Itz so dirty.mud everywhere due to the shoes of my friends after the whole event yesterday.Took quite some time to get ot done.
Guyz, not goin to say much but enjoy your weekend.
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home