SIW
Yo peeps.The week is comin to an end again.Howz it goin??Well, mine was pretty bored thou.Nothing much to do at work.
So Monday morning, woke up pretty early to get the weapon and store ready for my platoon to go for course at SIW held at Pasir Laba Camp.3 commanders went there with me as AI.Nothing much happened thou.We are only needed durin practical lesson so most of the time we were in the specialists' mess or in the bunk sleepin.Haha...
Ehmm...just now went back to battalion to see Commanding Officer.I was issused with a vebal warnin against the court case.MINDEF wanted to terminate my contract but my CO helped me fight against them.And now im issused with a Record of Vebal Warnin.Well, this record will be with me for life, itz my folio.I dont know whatz the complication behind it.Promotion stop??no year end bonus??etc...But well, whatz done is done what can I do??Anyway, im plannin to leave the army too.I sit back and think alot today.The greatest regrets in my life was to sign on.I have wasted my life and cause a record in me.I really regretted it alot.Now im hangin in the air dont know which way to go.I have so many committments now how to leave??Where to get the money to pay for my car, insurance??If I dont leave I wont be able to survived another 5 years with a record.HOW??
On a lighter note, there is a dive this month.YES!!!Finally, although its a local dive at Pulau Hantu which im damn familiar with the place but well, who cares itz divin and i get to clear my deep dive, night dive and advance diver course.Sound great huh!!After this dive im finally a Advance diver and whats next??Master diver....YEAH!!!Im lookin forward to this day.Oh ya, another thing..Im a volunteer with the People Association Youth Movement.Just received their mail and Im added into their database, best still in their Adventure teams.This is the only thing that can keep me away from thinking about my career.Itz already down the drain.The hardwork that I put in.Im not gonna care much or do much but just concentrate on my divin, kayakin and rock climbin.
Guyz, what was your biggest regrets??Mine was to sign on without givin a second though.What about you??
So Monday morning, woke up pretty early to get the weapon and store ready for my platoon to go for course at SIW held at Pasir Laba Camp.3 commanders went there with me as AI.Nothing much happened thou.We are only needed durin practical lesson so most of the time we were in the specialists' mess or in the bunk sleepin.Haha...
Ehmm...just now went back to battalion to see Commanding Officer.I was issused with a vebal warnin against the court case.MINDEF wanted to terminate my contract but my CO helped me fight against them.And now im issused with a Record of Vebal Warnin.Well, this record will be with me for life, itz my folio.I dont know whatz the complication behind it.Promotion stop??no year end bonus??etc...But well, whatz done is done what can I do??Anyway, im plannin to leave the army too.I sit back and think alot today.The greatest regrets in my life was to sign on.I have wasted my life and cause a record in me.I really regretted it alot.Now im hangin in the air dont know which way to go.I have so many committments now how to leave??Where to get the money to pay for my car, insurance??If I dont leave I wont be able to survived another 5 years with a record.HOW??
On a lighter note, there is a dive this month.YES!!!Finally, although its a local dive at Pulau Hantu which im damn familiar with the place but well, who cares itz divin and i get to clear my deep dive, night dive and advance diver course.Sound great huh!!After this dive im finally a Advance diver and whats next??Master diver....YEAH!!!Im lookin forward to this day.Oh ya, another thing..Im a volunteer with the People Association Youth Movement.Just received their mail and Im added into their database, best still in their Adventure teams.This is the only thing that can keep me away from thinking about my career.Itz already down the drain.The hardwork that I put in.Im not gonna care much or do much but just concentrate on my divin, kayakin and rock climbin.
Guyz, what was your biggest regrets??Mine was to sign on without givin a second though.What about you??
1 Comments:
buy valium valium online paypal - buy valium topix
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home