Saturday, August 05, 2006

80th post

Yo peeps...so this is my 80th post.God damn it, so many post I have written and here i am again crackin my brain what to update.Shit

Okay, today my temper was kinda hot.Seriously hot, my cousin will know that.I doubt he hardly see me so angry and crazy.Met up with the car owner which I had a accident with last Friday.Paid her 700 bucks and wasted my time and petrol just to meet up for less than a minute, and im serious itz less than a minute.I just cant wait to get outta the place.The sight of that bitch make me sick.She should be the one payin not me.Damn.

This incident have ruin my saturday.Money just fled away just like that and I have to answer to my mum if she ever finds out about it.Anyway, grandma had sold her house.Meanin im gettin a new neighbour in 3 months time.Shit.I just hate it, the sellin of the house has cause lotz of unhappiness in the family.Itz just so sick.Anyway, she is goin to move to commanwealth.Pretty far thou and guess what she is stayin alone.So now everyone wants me to 'brainwash' her.She is just so stuborn.Well, i should see how it goes.

Ehmm...so next week i will just be offically workin for 1 day which is on the monday.Tuesday was some event at Mandai Hill camp follow by a halfday and wednesday National Day doin duty, thursday off which im goin to spend half a day servicin my car Friday Battalion anniversary.Quite enrichin huh.

I just found out a couple of days ago that actually a NDP ticket could be sold at 150 bucks each.People are actually offerin 150 bucks for a ticket.Damn.Thatz quite alot man.I have never like NDP.I mean the parade and event itself.Imagine havin to squeeze with thousands of stranger, gettin push around and the warm atsomphere.Itz pretty sucky man.And havin to rush for buses after the event.God.People sweatin, smelly standin so close to you.The amount of germs you are goin to get at the end of the day.What is so special about the parade??Okay, what I really respect is the parade itself not the show that they put up.I think itz just too simple and doesnt mean anythin.Furthermore, why must there be fire works??wastin tax payer money??shit, thatz my money thou.Anyway, I will never want to watch the parade at the stadium.The comfort of my home is good enough.Save the trouble.Im not goin to squeeze with all those strangers.I HATE IT

Yes, i have decided to leave the force thou my buddy didnt want me to leave.Actually im half hearted now.Should I finish the whole mono before leavin or what??well, who cares.ITZ MY BLOODY LIFE.

Guyz, this post is kinda long i feel and itz full of anger.My mood isnt good today or for the past 1 week.But well, life still goes on.Ehmm...should i get another tattoo??haha..

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home