Saturday, August 26, 2006

long time

Yo peeps, I have decided to delete the last post if anyone had actually read it.Anyway, while I was stonnin just now I realize something.Something which I have been missin for the past 4 years or so.

22 years of my life just gone like these, with nothing much that I have achieve.Be it in life, career or even education.I have yet to achieve alittle something for myself and family.I have not achieve an award to make my family proud or even a scholarship.It has been hard for the family.I know everyone is not doin good at home, problems everywhere but everyone is keepin quiet.I dont seem to know everyone around me.People ask 'Why do you sign on??'I cant answered them.I dont even know the reason.Was I happy for the past 4 years in the army.Yes and No.At first things was smooth and slowly certain things just die off.Have I regretted??Yes, i have.I keep tellin myself not to give up 10 years is goin to fly fast but no itz not goin to be fast.Sometimes i wonder what will i be doin now if i dont sign on??studyin??workin??enjoyin myself as a civilian??Question marks are everywhere but who can i blame??Do I really like this job alot??The answer is NO.Im lyin to myself, im sufferin.Im really sufferin.Itz so bad that i feel like runnin away from it.Who do i do all this for??myself??

I have made many decision, both right or wrong.Sometimes the decision I made let one suffer but what can i do??Im sufferin too.Can anyone understand how much i have suffer for the past 4 years just because of some setback that came into my life??Have I not made any sacrifices??Some people or even my parents asked 'why i am always so quiet??'There are just too many things in me that cant be answered.Why do i think differently from others.Itz because of what had happened in my life.Why should i think similar like anyone else??if i think itz wrong itz wrong.i cant force myself to think itz right.Im very tired about my life.Itz gettin meaningless already.I realise for the past 4 years my routine is rather fix.Stay in from Monday to friday.Saturday book out sunday book in.Thatz my life..borin, meaningless.....Now i dont even have time for my own personal stuff.yes, i dont like sittin in the offices, i like challengin stuff but my life is too much of a routine.I have lost touch on many things.

Guyz, have you felt that life is meaningless??I just hate the routine which is makin me crazy.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home