Saturday, September 02, 2006

President challenge

Yo peeps, the week has come to the end again.So how have it been??Mine was pretty hectic thou.Lots of things to do.Lets recap.

So this week worked for 3 days, monday was a off because of AHM.Tuesday was runnin around to get my platoon stuff ready for next week ATGM operator course.Although Im not the platoon sergent but it seems like im doin everything.Wednesday came the nightmare, my platoon sergent is goin for a 1 month course and im standin in for him.Meanin i have to played 2 roles.A team commander and a platoon sergent.There is so much to do, many things under him is not done yet and new task keep comin in.Friday, was 'cobra cup'.Woke up early to go down to Mandai Hill camp to set up the field but i escape from settin up as i have to get my drivers to drive our jeep back camp.haha.

Today, was a fun day thou.Went for 'President Challenge' held at Jurong lake.Was suppose to bring the disable kids out for kayak but the committee change the programme to "cleanin the coastline".So we are suppose to bring a bunch of secondary school student to clean the coastline on kayak.Most of them do not know how to kayak so we have to use some strength to bring them around on a double.The whole event ended around 1300hrs.It was quite fun when gettin to know many more other kayakers around.Im startin to love volunteerin jobs.

Im so stress now.I have got lots of things to do and I cant find time.Oh ya, I have been a bad person this week.I gave 4 of my men extra duties and confinement plus bookin in early.I dont know if i have done the right thing but well I will keep to my stand.I need to whack them hard to instill discipline.In 2 weeks, i have gave out 5 men punishment.was it a right choice??

Sometimes I wonder.Why people get over things so easily??Some on the surface say that they wont get things over easily but they also show on the surface they have get over things and seen enjoyin themselves.Is this what people always say '2 faces'??I think so.But well, itz all up to individual.

Guys, have you always have so much to think of that you felt bother by it??tryin ways to escape and stuff.Well, i have felt that before.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home