National Day
Yo peeps..How are you guyz doin??Havin fun from the holidays??Haha..Im on off today man.Guess most of you are workin or studyin right except for primary school and secondary school peeps.
So, yesterday was doin duty.It was pretty peaceful thou.No one is in camp except the duty personnel.Guess what I slept through lunch and dinner.I only had my meals at 2230hrs after staff parade.Haha..Cool dude.The airplane from tengah rocks my sleep.They took off to the stadium for the parade.Okay, watch the National Day Event from the media.Overall, was average.I wonder how people see the performance when all the lights are off.I got impatient and proceedto read my comics follow by PSP.Yeah..
Hand over my duty at 0800hrs sharp.Rush home because need to send my car for servicin.Guess what??Today is the first time in 8 months i took a MRT and bus home.The service will take a whole day because alot of people so i went home.Wow...not used to it man.Crowded everywhere,stuffy,noisy and smelly people sittin next to me.I just get too used to drivin.Trust me I almost got lost man.My pocket used to have cashcard and today is Ez-link card.WTH..
Tomorrow is battalion Anniversary.Gonna have sort of like a 'Amazin Race' around CBD area.Cant drive so have to take public transport again.Shit...Itz killin me.An hour more and I have to make my way down to the workshop to collect my car.Sigh..I need my car dearly.Cant live without it.Should have took dad's car but well itz too big for me.Furthermore, dont wanna leave any scar on his car.Not used to drivin big car although i once drove big car before my Mazda 2.
Guyz, What do you think of the parade??I will rate it a 8/10.I believe somewhere can be done better.Anyway, any plans for the weekend??No plans for me yet but Saturday gonna drive grandma to the airport.She is goin to 'China' with her church group.Hope she will enjoy herself there and relax.Take care..Well, folks her age should be enjoyin and not worryin.Well, i wanna my parents to stop workin now and enjoy life but well i have yet to settle down my cash flow.
Cheers
So, yesterday was doin duty.It was pretty peaceful thou.No one is in camp except the duty personnel.Guess what I slept through lunch and dinner.I only had my meals at 2230hrs after staff parade.Haha..Cool dude.The airplane from tengah rocks my sleep.They took off to the stadium for the parade.Okay, watch the National Day Event from the media.Overall, was average.I wonder how people see the performance when all the lights are off.I got impatient and proceedto read my comics follow by PSP.Yeah..
Hand over my duty at 0800hrs sharp.Rush home because need to send my car for servicin.Guess what??Today is the first time in 8 months i took a MRT and bus home.The service will take a whole day because alot of people so i went home.Wow...not used to it man.Crowded everywhere,stuffy,noisy and smelly people sittin next to me.I just get too used to drivin.Trust me I almost got lost man.My pocket used to have cashcard and today is Ez-link card.WTH..
Tomorrow is battalion Anniversary.Gonna have sort of like a 'Amazin Race' around CBD area.Cant drive so have to take public transport again.Shit...Itz killin me.An hour more and I have to make my way down to the workshop to collect my car.Sigh..I need my car dearly.Cant live without it.Should have took dad's car but well itz too big for me.Furthermore, dont wanna leave any scar on his car.Not used to drivin big car although i once drove big car before my Mazda 2.
Guyz, What do you think of the parade??I will rate it a 8/10.I believe somewhere can be done better.Anyway, any plans for the weekend??No plans for me yet but Saturday gonna drive grandma to the airport.She is goin to 'China' with her church group.Hope she will enjoy herself there and relax.Take care..Well, folks her age should be enjoyin and not worryin.Well, i wanna my parents to stop workin now and enjoy life but well i have yet to settle down my cash flow.
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home