tired
Yo peeps....the week is comin to an end soon again.At least I have finished my work week from today.Yeah, tomorrow i will be on off.I guess it should be a well deserved off.How did the week go??
So, everyday is nothing but physical trainin.My whole body is achin all over especially my legs.It feels like jelly right now.Day in Day out the trainin programme is nothing but runnin and physical trainin.Most of the men cant take it anymore includin the commanders.Well, I guess itz time to have a good rest for next week trainin.Another good news, next week I will be only workin on Monday.Lotz of event next week followed by the National Day.Yeah, this year I will be spendin National Day in camp doin duty.Sounds great day, no one to disturb.Heehee..I love weekends duty.haha
Next, my case is still on pendin I suppose.The control personnel centre wants to discharge me from regular service but CO doesnt want to.But the problem is i wont be gettin my promotion in November.What the hell??So i have been thinkin this few days, should I just end my contract and be a civilian all over again.Less stress and i dont have to abid by the rule.But what about my car??I cant live without it man.So currently, discussion is goin on so worked out a better route.But like I always say "who cares"..haha...I dont mind even they discharge me because i have already thought of leavin next year.So its a bonus if i could leave earlier.Heehee...
Im dyin to dive again.Just miss the trip to dayang, itz just so damn beautiful, quiet and relaxin there.ehmm...I wanna keep divin, climbin and paddlin.I realize i have miss paddlin so much with my team.Need to do more catchin up dude.=)
Guyz, howz work man??Guess you guyz are still strugglin through tomorrow.Well, i have ended my week.Haha.Dont do extra stuff, you wont get paid for that.Im slackin but i dont give a shit.No one cares.
Cheers
So, everyday is nothing but physical trainin.My whole body is achin all over especially my legs.It feels like jelly right now.Day in Day out the trainin programme is nothing but runnin and physical trainin.Most of the men cant take it anymore includin the commanders.Well, I guess itz time to have a good rest for next week trainin.Another good news, next week I will be only workin on Monday.Lotz of event next week followed by the National Day.Yeah, this year I will be spendin National Day in camp doin duty.Sounds great day, no one to disturb.Heehee..I love weekends duty.haha
Next, my case is still on pendin I suppose.The control personnel centre wants to discharge me from regular service but CO doesnt want to.But the problem is i wont be gettin my promotion in November.What the hell??So i have been thinkin this few days, should I just end my contract and be a civilian all over again.Less stress and i dont have to abid by the rule.But what about my car??I cant live without it man.So currently, discussion is goin on so worked out a better route.But like I always say "who cares"..haha...I dont mind even they discharge me because i have already thought of leavin next year.So its a bonus if i could leave earlier.Heehee...
Im dyin to dive again.Just miss the trip to dayang, itz just so damn beautiful, quiet and relaxin there.ehmm...I wanna keep divin, climbin and paddlin.I realize i have miss paddlin so much with my team.Need to do more catchin up dude.=)
Guyz, howz work man??Guess you guyz are still strugglin through tomorrow.Well, i have ended my week.Haha.Dont do extra stuff, you wont get paid for that.Im slackin but i dont give a shit.No one cares.
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home