PMS week
Hi guyz...How are you doin??It has been a tough week yet again preparin for Monday ATEC.Everyone's mood is on a high key gettin excited about the whole damn thing.Im not excited at all.All I have in my mind is to end this evaluation thingy fast so that we can get the rest that we all needed.
This week had a day off given by CO out of a sudden.He came in the mornin and declare a day off for the whole battalion.It kinda motivated the battalion alittle but well i donno how long the motivation level will last.People are all gettin stress up.Everyone is pushin our ass to do well.We even have to come back on sunday to train.One day before the actual evaluation.Oh my god.We are all so tired plus trainin on a sunday.Sigh....
Tomorrow will be a tirin day again.Grandma is movin house tomorrow and we are gonna help her.So the whole of this Saturday will be purely on movin house.Sunday trainin so cant go for lifesavin lesson.So sad..Just hope that everythin for the evalutaion go smoothly because 3 days of evaluation in exchange of 1 week off.Sound cool huh.
The divin trip is kinda confirm and after i return one day later im leavin for Port Dickson.The trip to Port Dickson is confirm too.Haha...How sweet..A good way of relaxation.Im feelin kinda vexed the past few days.All the regulars are makin plans where they wanna be posted to after this mono ends.I have yet to make up my mind.I wanna study but i dont know whats the condition behind it and I have no time to find it out.At the same time, i wanna go to BMTC to become a Platoon sgt or maybe to somewhere I can work office hour.I just dont know whats best for me and im gettin old.The decision to sign on was really bad.It just jam up every single things.Although i just had like 4 years more in my contract but itz neither short nor long.Sigh
Sometimes i wanna spent some time sit down and think but i just cant find the time.This few weeks im just so damn busy and tired.Really need a good rest.
Anyway, i guess im talkin crap today.I realize the whole post my words keep jumpin around.One para talkin about the week and i skip into other things and come back to the same topic again.Im sorry guyz.My head kinda hurts, itz not the normal headache.Dont know whats wrong.Never mind
Have agreat weekend dude..
God bless
This week had a day off given by CO out of a sudden.He came in the mornin and declare a day off for the whole battalion.It kinda motivated the battalion alittle but well i donno how long the motivation level will last.People are all gettin stress up.Everyone is pushin our ass to do well.We even have to come back on sunday to train.One day before the actual evaluation.Oh my god.We are all so tired plus trainin on a sunday.Sigh....
Tomorrow will be a tirin day again.Grandma is movin house tomorrow and we are gonna help her.So the whole of this Saturday will be purely on movin house.Sunday trainin so cant go for lifesavin lesson.So sad..Just hope that everythin for the evalutaion go smoothly because 3 days of evaluation in exchange of 1 week off.Sound cool huh.
The divin trip is kinda confirm and after i return one day later im leavin for Port Dickson.The trip to Port Dickson is confirm too.Haha...How sweet..A good way of relaxation.Im feelin kinda vexed the past few days.All the regulars are makin plans where they wanna be posted to after this mono ends.I have yet to make up my mind.I wanna study but i dont know whats the condition behind it and I have no time to find it out.At the same time, i wanna go to BMTC to become a Platoon sgt or maybe to somewhere I can work office hour.I just dont know whats best for me and im gettin old.The decision to sign on was really bad.It just jam up every single things.Although i just had like 4 years more in my contract but itz neither short nor long.Sigh
Sometimes i wanna spent some time sit down and think but i just cant find the time.This few weeks im just so damn busy and tired.Really need a good rest.
Anyway, i guess im talkin crap today.I realize the whole post my words keep jumpin around.One para talkin about the week and i skip into other things and come back to the same topic again.Im sorry guyz.My head kinda hurts, itz not the normal headache.Dont know whats wrong.Never mind
Have agreat weekend dude..
God bless
5 Comments:
I am no longеr positive the place you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.
Feel free to surf to my web blog: buy bucket truck
Also visit my web blog ; cherry pickers for sale
Whаt уou ѕaiԁ mаde a great dеal of sense.
But, whаt about thіs? ѕuppοse you cоmposed a catchier pоst tіtle?
I аin't suggesting your content is not solid, but suppose you added something that makes people want more? I mean "PMS week" is kinda plain. You might look at Yahoo's
frοnt page anԁ ωatch hoω they сrеаtе post titleѕ to
grab people to click. You might tгу adding a ѵideo or a ρictuге or two to grab рeople exсiteԁ
аbout what you've written. In my opinion, it might make your website a little bit more interesting.
My blog :: car insurance dallas
My website: pitfalls of insurance
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant post.
Also visit my blog post :: http://www.irvingtxcabbie.com
Thiѕ info is ωorth everyone's attention. How can I find out more?
Feel free to surf to my web-site: seo firm dallas
In some instances, back pain is actually a significant problem and sometimes, it is actually a simple annoyance. No matter its intensity, back problems is just not an issue that its affected individuals need to dismiss. The tips above are just a few of the methods to ameliorate lower back pain. There is a viable answer around for relieving, almost any circumstance.Have A Deal with On Your Own Allergy symptoms Today! [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Spinh5u78[/url]
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home