Sunday, September 23, 2007

oopsss

Wazzup dude!!It has been a pretty fast weekend.Why iz weekend alwayz so fast while weekday always so slow??haha...Anyway, nothin much really happened thou but well still alittle update before endin the whole weekend.

Saturday mornin went for my first and second class 4 practical lesson.Guess what??It was pretty cool drivin big vehicle.haha..Thou itz manual but well I handle it quite well.I didnt expect that parkin a long vehicle seems easier than parkin a normal car.Weird..So next lesson iz tomorrow night at 2000hrs.19 Oct is the traffic police test...Yesterday went to Queensway shoppin centre to shop again.Instead of buyin shirts i brought shorts this time.Saw a couple of nice t-shirts too wanted to buy but this month i have overspent.So ya..gotta wait till next month.

This mornin went Lifesavin course as usual.It just suddenly rained so heavily that we didnt enter the pool.So we did 2 hours of CPR trainin.CPR test on the 28 Oct.So many test comin up man.Have to kinda start studyin as we will be also tested how the heart works.Phew!!Ehmm...Next week kinda like a busy week i guess..preparin for stage 1 and everyone iz pushin us to the limit.Borin!!!

Anyway, kinda like missin somebody but oh well therez nothin much i can do either.Yup, so just let nature takes it course.I also kinda missed Alaska and rock climbin too.It been months since i last climb.Lookin forward to the divin trip to Tioman next month.I short get away to rest.And guess what??Sunday night i will be back from Tioman and monday mornin maybe im leavin for Port Dickson...hahah..what a life!!

Guyz Guyz, have a great week at work ya.Before I part lets take a minute of silences and reflect what have you done so far in your life.The stuff that you have regretted doin and wantin to save it back.The happy moments and the sad moments.

Godspeed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home