Almost died
Wazzup..Weekend has ended and not forgettin itz end of the month too.See how fast again right??But well itz kinda like part and parcel of life i guess.Haha...Anyway today didnt do anythin much.Went for lifesavin course in the mornin.
Lifesavin course this mornin almost killed me.Im serious, the 3 minute 15 secs tow was no joke.We have to swim a total of 100m with victim.I did it before durin lifeguard course in SAF.The standard was like 3 minutes 30 sec with combat load and im able to make it.But today i just screwed the whole thing up.I was pretty slow.By the time i reached back my leg was numb, tired and im breathless.Although the course structure for BM looks simple but well itz damn tirin.3 items for the test and all required swimmin long distances, only 1 item need to swim with timin and thatz good enough to kill me.Haha..So I have to start plannin to swim durin weekday to gain my stamina.I will be missin the next 2 weeks of lesson due to trainin on next sunday and divin on the followin.Hope i wont be missin anymore lesson if not the momentum for the swim will slacken.
I was damn tired after the course today.went home and felt asleep till now.See, how tirin it is.I have been wakin up early the whole week includin weekend.Sigh...Tomorrow will be the start of a brand new month.October....How sweet...haha.
Ehmm....I have nothing else to update about.Just wanna let you guyz know how tirin BM iz...haha
Guyz, have a great week at work....
Godspeed
Lifesavin course this mornin almost killed me.Im serious, the 3 minute 15 secs tow was no joke.We have to swim a total of 100m with victim.I did it before durin lifeguard course in SAF.The standard was like 3 minutes 30 sec with combat load and im able to make it.But today i just screwed the whole thing up.I was pretty slow.By the time i reached back my leg was numb, tired and im breathless.Although the course structure for BM looks simple but well itz damn tirin.3 items for the test and all required swimmin long distances, only 1 item need to swim with timin and thatz good enough to kill me.Haha..So I have to start plannin to swim durin weekday to gain my stamina.I will be missin the next 2 weeks of lesson due to trainin on next sunday and divin on the followin.Hope i wont be missin anymore lesson if not the momentum for the swim will slacken.
I was damn tired after the course today.went home and felt asleep till now.See, how tirin it is.I have been wakin up early the whole week includin weekend.Sigh...Tomorrow will be the start of a brand new month.October....How sweet...haha.
Ehmm....I have nothing else to update about.Just wanna let you guyz know how tirin BM iz...haha
Guyz, have a great week at work....
Godspeed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home