Combat shoot
Combat shoot ended yesterday midnight.What a long day of trainin on a Friday night.
Combat shoot was rather fine yesterday.As usual we gotta wake up early to get things prepared and I have to go draw the ammunition as this time round im the ammunition assistant.Waited quite awhile at the ammo depot as there were quite a few units drawin ammo at the same time.Ehmm...so as for the shoot, my section did quite well i guess for the day shoot.I got a perfect score of 20 shots.3 of us got 20 and the rest miss like a shot or 2.The night shoot was bad.I couldnt really see the target and im feelin kinda dizzy.I only got 8 out of 20 shots.I felt kinda sick again in the afternoon.Whole body achin, runnin a high fever and a bad cough.As itz a test i didnt wanna see the doctor so i have to bear with it.My section short of 5 rounds to achieve a marksman.My trooper was pretty disappointted thou as they shot quite well in the mornin and 5 rounds iz all we need.Itz partly my fault i should say.I only manage to shoot 8 rounds instead of more.Sorry guyz.Well, anyway we passed the test.
Im still like havin a bad cough and i have lost my voice since yesterday afternoon.I guess im still runnin a fever and tomorrow im on duty.Sigh...Anyway, enough of this sad story.Book out this mornin went home and went out again to fetch mum and went for lunch.Guess what??I have finally used my credit card.Haha....I signed my first bill of 114 bucks.I spent it on clothin, wantin so much to buy new shirt, brought 2 nike t-shirt and 1 adidas shirt.How nice...
Next week will be workin for 4 days only.Friday the whole company iz goin Sentosa for company cohesion.It will be a halfday affair so itz gonna be a long weekend.Hoho...And yes, next week gonna be the first lesson of BM.Just cant wait...but I probably gotta get well first.Heehee.
I feel like eatin so many things but im just down with sore throat.So gotta kinda control myself beside i think im gettin fatter.Haha...I wanna lose weight like what i am before I went to Alaska.Weeeeee.....Itz okay, more runs comin up thats how slimmin down will take place plus I havnt been eatin much this 2 days as i just dont feel like eatin.As you know, when you are sick you just dont feel like eatin, all you wanna do iz SLEEP!!!
Alright guyz, hope you enjoy the weekend.My weekend iz comin to an end soon.So sad..haha..Itz okay, I havnt been doin much weekend duties so itz okay plus it helps to save money.Heeehee....
Godspeed!!
Combat shoot was rather fine yesterday.As usual we gotta wake up early to get things prepared and I have to go draw the ammunition as this time round im the ammunition assistant.Waited quite awhile at the ammo depot as there were quite a few units drawin ammo at the same time.Ehmm...so as for the shoot, my section did quite well i guess for the day shoot.I got a perfect score of 20 shots.3 of us got 20 and the rest miss like a shot or 2.The night shoot was bad.I couldnt really see the target and im feelin kinda dizzy.I only got 8 out of 20 shots.I felt kinda sick again in the afternoon.Whole body achin, runnin a high fever and a bad cough.As itz a test i didnt wanna see the doctor so i have to bear with it.My section short of 5 rounds to achieve a marksman.My trooper was pretty disappointted thou as they shot quite well in the mornin and 5 rounds iz all we need.Itz partly my fault i should say.I only manage to shoot 8 rounds instead of more.Sorry guyz.Well, anyway we passed the test.
Im still like havin a bad cough and i have lost my voice since yesterday afternoon.I guess im still runnin a fever and tomorrow im on duty.Sigh...Anyway, enough of this sad story.Book out this mornin went home and went out again to fetch mum and went for lunch.Guess what??I have finally used my credit card.Haha....I signed my first bill of 114 bucks.I spent it on clothin, wantin so much to buy new shirt, brought 2 nike t-shirt and 1 adidas shirt.How nice...
Next week will be workin for 4 days only.Friday the whole company iz goin Sentosa for company cohesion.It will be a halfday affair so itz gonna be a long weekend.Hoho...And yes, next week gonna be the first lesson of BM.Just cant wait...but I probably gotta get well first.Heehee.
I feel like eatin so many things but im just down with sore throat.So gotta kinda control myself beside i think im gettin fatter.Haha...I wanna lose weight like what i am before I went to Alaska.Weeeeee.....Itz okay, more runs comin up thats how slimmin down will take place plus I havnt been eatin much this 2 days as i just dont feel like eatin.As you know, when you are sick you just dont feel like eatin, all you wanna do iz SLEEP!!!
Alright guyz, hope you enjoy the weekend.My weekend iz comin to an end soon.So sad..haha..Itz okay, I havnt been doin much weekend duties so itz okay plus it helps to save money.Heeehee....
Godspeed!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home