Friday, September 28, 2007

Countin down to ATEC stage 1

Wazzup dude!!Just how sweet it is that the workin week has kinda like ended.Been lookin forward to Friday after havin a "hectic" work plan this whole week.A couple of stuff happened this week, both unhappy and happy stuff.Lets looked into details.

The whole week we are trainin for ATEC stage 1 which I say again starts on the 8 Oct, meanin we have only 1 week left.The trainin was so fast that I got kinda fed up a couple of time throughout the week plus my team isnt performin to my standard.Im crackin my brain cells to gear them up just in time for evaluation.Morale was kinda low.Sunday therez gonna be a Company Live firing which my company was task to cover safety for "Bravo Company".Guess what??Smart ass like me escape the whole damn live firin as im havin lifesavin lesson on Sunday.So i dont have to burn my weekend.Haha...Everyone is kinda jealous but well who cares, 5 more months and im out of here.I dont have to bother what people have to say or think about me.

Today, I received 2 more credit cards from "CitiBank".That makes a total of 3 credit cards i had owned, i guess itz enough.Haha...Anyway, just now went for drivin lesson and it sucks.Sucks big time, im not sure whether iz it me or the instructor, i just screwed up everything.I have yet to study the theory of the heart, wanted to kinda study in camp but the trainin programme screwed me up.

I wasnt in the mood for the whole week.Certain things dont come my way.Things that suppose to turn out fine didnt turn out fine at all.Certain things which are kinda easy to understand, didnt seems to be understood by people.Whatz wrong??Sometimes i just need to talk to someone to pour out my sad stories.Talk to someone who somehow understand me.But there iznt anyone around i guess.I just felt that im being make use.Therez no reason for me not to think that im not being made used.But who even bother??As long as you are happy you wont bother about me.When you feel lonely you will come to me.Isnt it the fact??

I have yet to think what I want to do in 5 months time.Where I wanna go.Study??work??leave the army for good??I dont wanna be in operational unit anymore.Im tired, neither do I wanna teach.Maybe I should just do staff work but I cant sit still in the office.Damn Damn Damn.Go to BMTC and screw the newly enlisted recruits??Sigh...Why is it so difficult??

Guyz, what should I do??Im so lost sometimes not knowin what I want.4 more years left in my contract.Should i just endure through the 4 years, finished up the contract and get the lump sum of money or just give it all up now??Shit...itz so difficult.....

Godspeed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home