Friday, July 06, 2007

tired week

Yo peeps, howz everyone out there??GOD, finally the week has finally come to an end.Im so beaten.I just cant understand how come therez so much to do this week after a one day off.Preparin for inspection, runs, stores and stuff.

Task just keeps comin one after another.Have not even finished the first task nexts tasks just keep comin, worse still when it dont come in interval.Anyway, enough about work.Just get so kinda pissed off the whole bloody week too.I just keep doin things out of my job scope.Plus the weather is killin me, itz so GOD damn hot out there.I wish i was in Taiwan or even better Alaska.Cold weather, coolin atmosphere, pretty shiok huh..=) I cant wait for the Alaska trip, 1 more month to go and I will be gone to Alaska.Somewhere far far away from Singapore, at the other end of the world.Cold, isolated and maybe a slow pace country.See how amazin some part of the world is??

Ehmm, I was thinkin about lots of stuff again, YES!!AGAIN!!But what choice do I have left??There is so much that I have to settle, there is so much that I have to understand.Everythin wants a piece of me but therez just 1 me.I wanna make things right, to make everythin perfect but why the rush??Will there be happiness if we rush into certain decision??Will everything be fine rushin through everythin??I dont think so.How can I make everyone happy??Have anyone wonder how we humans are made??Made into a way to have problems, sadness, happiness in us.Religious teachin always said that HE will guide us, bless us and help us along the way.But what happened??I cant find the guidance as yet, i cant find the blessin let alone the help.I need help at times.Help to clear my mind, give me a peaceful mind to think straight.Guide me to achieve a better solution.

I realizse this few days I tend to start forgettin stuff.I cant remember what I said 10 mintues ago, i cant remember what people told me.I think im turnin senile, is it gonna happened??I tend to stone for a few minutes at times and think what should I do next.I used to think pretty fast but I tend to take a longer time these days.Even plannin, plannin to do things and stuff.What is happenin to me??Am I gonna die soon??or am I sufferin from some illness??Im not worried about anything, dyin has never scared me.But I just wanna know the reason to why am I actin this way.Why the senile factor came in??I tend to talk lesser these days too.Should i just be what i am now or should i change??

Guyz, life is so wonderful.But many unpredictable things always happened,weird stuff happens.Sigh..i dont care much either.Ehmm..im really wonderin if therez any livin soul out there who actually reads my blog.

Till then....

ciaoZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home