Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time flies

Yo peeps, howz everyone out there??This weekend has one way or rather passed very fast maybe itz because of the activities I had this week that makes time flies.

Yesterday went for kayakin.Yes!!Kayakin after a long time.Im still able to do my roll, how amazin.Heehee.Was kinda burnt, i mean sun burnt..My shoulder is pretty warm now and red.As red as a lobster??haha..So spent some quality water time yesterday, guess what??I took a bus from woodlands to changi.Haha.Surprise rite??I actually did that to save the supplementary ticket.The jounery was kinda fast thou because the bus travel on the expressway.=) Reached home about 1730 and doze off till about 2200hrs before goin for dinner.Thatz yesterday..

Today, as usual went for lifesaving course.Wasnt really tough this week.Learnt about resuce and different type of victim.I kinda know it already liked i said i was a SAF lifeguard.Heehee..Lesson ended early today so yup reached home around 1615hrs.Earlier than the usual 1640hrs.Tonight bookin in again, thatz pretty routine thou.Next week will be pretty tirin because we will be havin a 3 day 2 night exercise we the Malaysian Army.Itz from wednesday to Friday, so Monday to Tuesday will be all preparation.Sigh..Will only book out on saturday mornin.

So thatz pretty how time flies for my weekend.Maybe itz all due to my activities and being so shag out.Before all this activities Im already shag out, after goin for it, itz even worse.I had a good night sleep this manner.Machine needs to rest, human brain and body too.I just felt so roasted now because of the burns.

Guyz, howz your weekend??Any interestin stuff to share??Oh ya, I almost met into an accident today.I dont know how it happened.Inches more and we will crash into each other.No idea whose fault it iz.I have to be more careful next time.

Peace to the World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home