Friday, June 22, 2007

Arrival of Malaysian Army

Yo peeps, howz the week goin??Mine has been pretty hectic because of the arrival of the Malaysian Army on Thursday.So the beginnin of the week is all about preparin our weapon for display.

This week was rather not in the mood to do anythin.After so long, I blew my top and scolded my platoon for not askin permission to do some stuff.I made them be in push up position for a good 20 minutes and I made them book out 2 hours later than the rest of the company.I dont know what got into me but i just blew my freakin top.I finally got a silver for IPPT on Wednesday, haha.Run till like wanna die like that.

Ehmm...so today we had the openin ceremony for the exercise.We had a mini parade and some weapn displayed.The Malaysian Army is indeed different from us.From the way they walk and the foot drills.All of them are quite old, it takes about 10 years to be a sgt in Malaysia while Singapore we only take about 5 months to be a sgt.See the differences??In terms of experinces they are of course better than us.Apart from preparin for their arrival yesterday night went to play soccer.It has been a long time since I lasted kick some balls..Haha...Pretty fun and shag thou, scored some goals.It will be one of our activities every week.At least once a week go kick some balls.

Well, nothin much really happened this week just that it has been a tirin week.Not enough sleep thou.So tonight gonna catch some sleep.

Guyz, have a great weekend

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home