mood swing
Yo peeps, im really havin a mood swing this 2 days.I have no idea why, something seems to be wrong somewhere.Im tryin to find an answer to my behaviour but i cant.
Today, lifeguard course was alright, pretty shag thou doin the circuit trainin.But oh well therez a price to pay.Im like goin back to camp in 45 minutes time, drag drag drag.Im really gonna drag myself back, i just cant wait for the arrival of December.How I regretted so much to sign on.Sigh..Guess what??Im thinkin again, thinkin about lotz of stuff.Thinkin about not puttin the extra effort in school.I miss school life, i miss every single mintue of school life.Argh, everytime when i think of it i feel like punchin myself.Damn...I hate camp...I hate runnin..I hate paintin my face..I hate carryin heavy load and walkin long distance...How long more do i have to wait??Can someone out there make time flies faster.After a good sleep tonight and im leavin the army.Oh GOD..HELP ME!!Someone SAVE ME!!
I wanna worked very hard in what i wanna do.As in my sports, courses and even studies in due time.Now, im doin scuba divin, kayakin, rock climbin.Soon i will go for wakeboardin course.I know learnin too many skills is not good at times.I dont have the time to enage in all activities.Like my mum said "choose one that i really wanna go into and concentrate, the rest just have a knowledge".My mind is in a whirl now, i dont know what i really want.Every sports that i took is fun thou i cant really find a career out of it.I wanna progress further in lifeguard.I wanna be a lifeguard or a part-time lifeguard.Sigh, i just dont know..So many to choose.Everyone is invitin me to join this and that.Not forgettin i still have my class 4 follow by class 2B soon after.Money, yes i need money.Im savin up money now.Haha..
Next, i cant make up my mind what to study.Aerospace Engineerin, sports managment,Event managment,intergated Logisitcs or hospitality.Mum asked me to study hospitality because of the upcomin IR.But i feel more of wantin to coordinate something.Some big events..Sigh..So many choices.I dont wanna do Business studies because no point.The topic is too wide and needs to keep upgradin to be in business.I dont know..Ehmm, still have 6 months for me to consider.The main goal now is to get out of army, get my class 4 and passed my lifesavin test.Saw the examiner today, damn he look strict.Im gonna clock enough water time and practise every week to make it perfect.
Ehmm, hopefully next week not much of a tough trainin.Should have quite a number of activities comin up if im not wrong.Kayakin on saturday, yeah, been like months since i lasted visited changi..Changi here I come..haha
Guyz, have a great week at work.Im gonna slack whenever i can, escape from whatever task whenever i can.And oh ya...I need to lose weight.Thats one of the goal too...heehee
Ciaoz
Today, lifeguard course was alright, pretty shag thou doin the circuit trainin.But oh well therez a price to pay.Im like goin back to camp in 45 minutes time, drag drag drag.Im really gonna drag myself back, i just cant wait for the arrival of December.How I regretted so much to sign on.Sigh..Guess what??Im thinkin again, thinkin about lotz of stuff.Thinkin about not puttin the extra effort in school.I miss school life, i miss every single mintue of school life.Argh, everytime when i think of it i feel like punchin myself.Damn...I hate camp...I hate runnin..I hate paintin my face..I hate carryin heavy load and walkin long distance...How long more do i have to wait??Can someone out there make time flies faster.After a good sleep tonight and im leavin the army.Oh GOD..HELP ME!!Someone SAVE ME!!
I wanna worked very hard in what i wanna do.As in my sports, courses and even studies in due time.Now, im doin scuba divin, kayakin, rock climbin.Soon i will go for wakeboardin course.I know learnin too many skills is not good at times.I dont have the time to enage in all activities.Like my mum said "choose one that i really wanna go into and concentrate, the rest just have a knowledge".My mind is in a whirl now, i dont know what i really want.Every sports that i took is fun thou i cant really find a career out of it.I wanna progress further in lifeguard.I wanna be a lifeguard or a part-time lifeguard.Sigh, i just dont know..So many to choose.Everyone is invitin me to join this and that.Not forgettin i still have my class 4 follow by class 2B soon after.Money, yes i need money.Im savin up money now.Haha..
Next, i cant make up my mind what to study.Aerospace Engineerin, sports managment,Event managment,intergated Logisitcs or hospitality.Mum asked me to study hospitality because of the upcomin IR.But i feel more of wantin to coordinate something.Some big events..Sigh..So many choices.I dont wanna do Business studies because no point.The topic is too wide and needs to keep upgradin to be in business.I dont know..Ehmm, still have 6 months for me to consider.The main goal now is to get out of army, get my class 4 and passed my lifesavin test.Saw the examiner today, damn he look strict.Im gonna clock enough water time and practise every week to make it perfect.
Ehmm, hopefully next week not much of a tough trainin.Should have quite a number of activities comin up if im not wrong.Kayakin on saturday, yeah, been like months since i lasted visited changi..Changi here I come..haha
Guyz, have a great week at work.Im gonna slack whenever i can, escape from whatever task whenever i can.And oh ya...I need to lose weight.Thats one of the goal too...heehee
Ciaoz
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home