Sunday, June 17, 2007

area cleanin

Yo peeps, howz the weekend comin??Didnt do anythin much today.went to grandma new house to do some spring cleanin and left for home around 1500hrs.

Im feelin kinda weird this few days, i have no idea why.It seems that im troubled again about lotz of stuff.And the first thing in my mind is my job.I still cant make up my bloody mind to leave in december or March.Can someone tell me??Mum told me to work till school starts but basically everyday im draggin myself out off bed to work.Guess what??im already havin the ORD-ED mood and itz like another half a year to go.I cant go on like that.

Therez like 101 things yet to be done.My mood swing very fast this few days too.I just wanna get out of Army, relax somewhere for some time.Sigh..Never mind about all this, i just have to wait and drag myself to work everyday.what else can i do??Just endure..Ehmm, went rock climbin yesterday evenin followed by a swim til 2030Hrs before headin for some chesse prata and a cup of Teh Terik before home sweet home,pretty beated.Im lookin forward for the class 4 lesson and test.Wanna end it fast so that i can move on to other courses.

Sometimes i wonder.I took up so many courses is it worth it??I called it valued added courses, thou some of it i might need it next time.Itz all a skill, isnt it good to learn a new skill everytime??although itz mostly on sports but i will slowly moved into others technical skills.I wanna learn a new language, maybe Jap, melayu or spanish.=) Oh ya, i have to really starts savin up too.Did i mention it before??Haha...

Okay, next week shouldnt have much task to be done.Hope all the big bosses aint in camp so we can create havoc.Haha...But anyway, who cares even they are in camp we are creatin havoc and worse still slack to the max.Haha!!

Guyz, have a great sunday.Im goin for lifeguard course tomorrow afternoon again.=)

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home