Thursday, May 31, 2007

end of the month

Yo peeps, itz the end of the month again.How time flies.Itz Vesak Day today, thou i dont celebrate Vesak Day and i dont even know what Vesak Day is all about but hey we have another day off.Haha

Nothin much happened today.Woke up early to go to chruch to pay our respect to our grandfather.It was been quite some time since we went down.How time really flies, he have left us for 7 years already and up till today i still remember that every day what had happened.Well, i guess i should come up with a tribute for him.Afterall, he has been in my life most of the time when he is still around.After chruch we went to East Coast Park, sis wanted to cycle so just bring her there.I didnt cycle at all wasnt feelin well and somethin is troublin me.Basically i drove the whole day and im just damn tired.

3 more days and itz the end of my long break.Gonna go back to work again and guess what outfield on Monday till Thursday.How sad it is.My life is like just a routine, is life all about routine??I donno..I feel so tired but i couldnt get to sleep sometime.My body have a certain timin.No matter how tired I am, i will always wake up around that time.I think my body and brain is used to the army style.The time we wake up and the time we sleep.This is really no good, i dont like that.In this way, i wont ever had enough rest, durin my off day i also wake up so early.

I need to plan out my weekends real fast.August all my saturday mornin are burn due to class 4 practical lesson at Jurong.I still need to go for my kayakin 3 Star refresher.The lifeguard course instructor has yet to get back to me.My cousin is waitin for me to go wakeboardin.Aiyo, so many things but i dont have enough money.How??I wanna ORD so that i dont only have weekends but weekdays too.Now durin work as long as I can run away i will run away, as long as itz not my job i wont do.Haha..Thatz how practical things are gonna be.

Ehmm..nothin much thou..have a great weekend and a great new month ahead..

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home