nv had tiz feelin
Yo peeps.Itz been sometime since i lasted blog.Many things had happened, many unexpected things had happened which had change my mood for couple of days till now.
At first things was nice and smooth.Suddenly out of a sudden everything came to light and ended all the happiness in ourself.How can we prevent it??I have no idea, was the decision made correctly??I dont know.Time and times im tryin to talk through it but to no avail.My mood sank every minute of the day, im losin myself soon.I cant think straight i cant work.The concentration just isnt there.Now everything to me seem to be black.No colors in my life.WHY??Why is this all happenin.Tell me what you said was true and you are not entertainin me.Why must people lie to themselves??
Thursday was the 'Summary Exercise' of the ATGM course.I didnt do much just walkin with the troop correct their mistake and scolded them.I didnt even have the mood to talk to them actually but thatz my job.6 more months to go and im free.I wanna get out of it, im sufferin really really sufferin but no one knows.Everyone thought that im happy workin in there.The amount of pain i go through no one understand.Not even my parents.Yesterday, i felt a sharp pain in my eyes.Itz swollen and sore now since yesterday morning.I wish i was blind so that i dont have to face the world or even anyone.Me and my darkness is more than contented.Im just too lazy to do anything.I have given up interest in usin the computer i cant sit still infront of it even for 5 minutes.Thatz how im feelin now.But who understand??No one.Everyone simply thinks that i will be fine and im strong.At some point of time, one will get weak.Even the strongest guy will break down and tears rollin down their cheek.
Everything just happened so sudden when i was almost there.It threw me right down under again.But do anyone care??NO...everyone just said itz part of life and itz all fated.Do i deserved such life??what wrong have i done??I cant be even compared to a bad guy.I played good guy all the time and i was taken advantage.Should i be mean??Should i be evil??God, we are playin a fool on me all the time.Im sick and tired of your game.Take me away if you wanna continue foolin me as i cant take it any longer.
peace
At first things was nice and smooth.Suddenly out of a sudden everything came to light and ended all the happiness in ourself.How can we prevent it??I have no idea, was the decision made correctly??I dont know.Time and times im tryin to talk through it but to no avail.My mood sank every minute of the day, im losin myself soon.I cant think straight i cant work.The concentration just isnt there.Now everything to me seem to be black.No colors in my life.WHY??Why is this all happenin.Tell me what you said was true and you are not entertainin me.Why must people lie to themselves??
Thursday was the 'Summary Exercise' of the ATGM course.I didnt do much just walkin with the troop correct their mistake and scolded them.I didnt even have the mood to talk to them actually but thatz my job.6 more months to go and im free.I wanna get out of it, im sufferin really really sufferin but no one knows.Everyone thought that im happy workin in there.The amount of pain i go through no one understand.Not even my parents.Yesterday, i felt a sharp pain in my eyes.Itz swollen and sore now since yesterday morning.I wish i was blind so that i dont have to face the world or even anyone.Me and my darkness is more than contented.Im just too lazy to do anything.I have given up interest in usin the computer i cant sit still infront of it even for 5 minutes.Thatz how im feelin now.But who understand??No one.Everyone simply thinks that i will be fine and im strong.At some point of time, one will get weak.Even the strongest guy will break down and tears rollin down their cheek.
Everything just happened so sudden when i was almost there.It threw me right down under again.But do anyone care??NO...everyone just said itz part of life and itz all fated.Do i deserved such life??what wrong have i done??I cant be even compared to a bad guy.I played good guy all the time and i was taken advantage.Should i be mean??Should i be evil??God, we are playin a fool on me all the time.Im sick and tired of your game.Take me away if you wanna continue foolin me as i cant take it any longer.
peace
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home