Wednesday, November 29, 2006

what a day

Yo peeps...I was lookin through my blog and was wonderin if i should update since the last time i updated was on monday..Hmmm...

So nothin much had happened today,usual im on off today and tomorrow.Went back to camp yesterday for 16km route march round the live firin area.Climb 6 knolls,almost died at the 4th knoll as im feelin dyherated.The weather was coolin but i dont know what happened to me.I was like walkin in a zig zag manner and havin breathin difficulties.For a moment i though that itz gonna be the end for me.I drank lots of water from the norm.I usually dont drink whenn trainin but yesterday i drank alot till i felt like vomittin.Haha...but oh well, who cares.

3 more days to Brunei,will be flyin with Singapore Airline to and back.SQ 8992 to Brunei on 3rd Dec at 0235hrs and SQ 8991 on 20th Dec 0535hrs from Brunei.I wonder how Brunei will be since itz gonna be my last overseas trainin with the platoon and with the armed forces.I have trained in Taiwan before but well Brunei is much more different from Taiwan.The weather, the people, the culture, the terrain and do's and dont's.I find that theres much more dont's in Brunei compared to Taiwan,plus the journey to Singapore-Brunei base camp is tough.1 and a half hour flight to Brunei follow by a 30 minutes bus ride to the jetty follow by another 2hrs boat ride to a small town then another 45 minutes bus ride to Base camp-Lai Kun Camp.Thatz where thousands of men from all walks of life went through in their National service life.Girls will never understand the tough time we go through there or be it locally till they have gone through.The mosquito,weather,camo cream,shagness,wild life and the number of hills that we have to climb.Itz never gonna be easy.

My objective for this trip will be a relax one.Since i was told to stand-down.I will try to enjoy myself, have a last feel of the life out in the field and as a soldier protectin my country.Time has come for me to go and i should go with a ease mind.I will train my team and section well before handin it over to my understudy.Its not gonna be easy for my troopers,seein the disappointed face when i told them im leavin.Everyone told me to stay but i have my difficulties.Life is gonna be hard for them no one is gonna help them and motivate them.The platoon that i bring up for the past 1 month is goin to fall again.Mentally and physically, im sorry guyz.You will understand someday.

Tomorrow i still dont have any programme..Bored~ Itz either rock climbin or cyclin in Ubin.I have not made up my mind yet.Sigh~ Im gonna enjoy myself for the next few days before i fly.6 more days to officially removin my 'triangle'.

Guys, enjoy your day at work or school..Do till you drop,anyway.....IM ON OFF...haha

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home