itz drawin nearer
Yo peeps, haha...the usual openin of my blog, my speech..The weekend is over so is my off.What does that means??Brunei is drawin near.Itz drawin nearer every mintue every second.No way to stop the time or delay the trip.Yeah, i like travellin but well travel to relax and not trainin.Damn damn...just so sickenin.Im not lookin forward to it at all.Damn...I need someone to talk to.
8 more days and i can officially removed the triangle plate infront and back of my windscreen.Just imagine how time flies.I have been drivin for a year and my car is gonna celebrate itz 1st year too.Well, thou there are lots of scars on it I promise to look after you with more care after your next servicin which is on Wednesday.Ehmm...im not at all prepared for Brunei, I have yet to packed any of my stuff or make a check on what I have missed.Im just lookin forward to leave the force in March.I just cant take how things are now.Too many conflicts and unsatisfraction within one another.Many people asked me not to leave but well i have made up my mind.Anyway, hey...what the hell am i talkin about this again??Shit
Itz a damn borin day, nothin much to do.No one is free and furthermore the climbin centre is not open on a Monday.So I just wasted some petrol drivin here and there and finally back home to catch some tv programmes.When was the last time i really sat down infront of a television??4 years back??or maybe more.Losin tocuh with lots of stuff and itz time to catch it all back.Today,i suddenly came to think and accept somethings that are happenin around my life.Certain things that i do or certain ways that i think.No one is perfect and no life is meaningless.Because whatever your life turn out to be is control by YOU yourself.Not your friends, teachers, parents or even your boyfriend/girlfriend.Itz not fated but GOD too.Yes, HE created us but he doesnt planned our path but guides us along.I hate people who uses sucide to achieve somethin.Is your life so cheap??Itz time we look at things from a bigger picture and be open minded.When things go bad people starts cursin, but have you thought what causes it or who causes it??Sometimes itz YOU who cause it.No one is perfect and no GOD creation is perfect.There will bound to be some loop hole somewhere.See things at a bigger picture and dont leave everythin to fate.
Guyz, the usual endin...haha...I seem like knowin alot but well it might be full of crap thou..But who cares.Itz my blog, my world i do what i want, i crap what i want...haha
Peace
8 more days and i can officially removed the triangle plate infront and back of my windscreen.Just imagine how time flies.I have been drivin for a year and my car is gonna celebrate itz 1st year too.Well, thou there are lots of scars on it I promise to look after you with more care after your next servicin which is on Wednesday.Ehmm...im not at all prepared for Brunei, I have yet to packed any of my stuff or make a check on what I have missed.Im just lookin forward to leave the force in March.I just cant take how things are now.Too many conflicts and unsatisfraction within one another.Many people asked me not to leave but well i have made up my mind.Anyway, hey...what the hell am i talkin about this again??Shit
Itz a damn borin day, nothin much to do.No one is free and furthermore the climbin centre is not open on a Monday.So I just wasted some petrol drivin here and there and finally back home to catch some tv programmes.When was the last time i really sat down infront of a television??4 years back??or maybe more.Losin tocuh with lots of stuff and itz time to catch it all back.Today,i suddenly came to think and accept somethings that are happenin around my life.Certain things that i do or certain ways that i think.No one is perfect and no life is meaningless.Because whatever your life turn out to be is control by YOU yourself.Not your friends, teachers, parents or even your boyfriend/girlfriend.Itz not fated but GOD too.Yes, HE created us but he doesnt planned our path but guides us along.I hate people who uses sucide to achieve somethin.Is your life so cheap??Itz time we look at things from a bigger picture and be open minded.When things go bad people starts cursin, but have you thought what causes it or who causes it??Sometimes itz YOU who cause it.No one is perfect and no GOD creation is perfect.There will bound to be some loop hole somewhere.See things at a bigger picture and dont leave everythin to fate.
Guyz, the usual endin...haha...I seem like knowin alot but well it might be full of crap thou..But who cares.Itz my blog, my world i do what i want, i crap what i want...haha
Peace
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home