1 more week
Yo peeps...Im alone at home and itz rainin outside.Itz been rainin everyday and itz pretty cool.1 more week and i will be leavin for Brunei for trainin, returnin 5 days before christmas.The week hasnt been really good or rather things has not been good either.Whatz wrong with me??
Monday, went for close terrain naivgation at Lower Mandai.The weather seems fine but afternoon it started pourin.All wet and carryin heavy load to find checkpoints.Was pretty frastructed because couldnt find the checkpoints.We were at the correct location but the checkpoint wasnt there.Out of 4 checkpoints, my team would only find 2 so we failed the mission.It was indeed shag, have to cross a stream which was flooded till our waist level.Itz not easy.Got back to camp on Tuesday late mornin with sore eyes and flu.It was rainin the whole night and we have to sleep under the rain.
Wednesday didnt do anythin much just some normal stuff.There wasnt much to do either just preparin for our Brunei trip.Time passed quite fast these week plus im on off today.Yesterday i was pretty angry over certain stuff.I scolded my troopers,itz been so long since i became so hot-temper.Givin him confinement and extra duties like nobody business.whatz wrong with me??Im startin to think again.Think about lots of stuff, my manpower officer asked me to submit my resignation quickly so that he could find a replacement for me.Yes, im half-hearted all over again.Itz a harsh decision, but really i cant take it anymore.I donno why.It was all so fun and challengin but well now everything change.What should I do??
I will be submittin the resignation form on Monday it will take sometime for it to approve.Now I have to start thinkin what i wanna achieve.Many factors will come to play..My car,insurances, bills so on and so for.Well, i cant waste anymore time.I have wasted 5 years of my life, something that I regretted but I have my joy and pain.I hope things will just get better.
Guyz, have a great weekend.1 more week and i will be gone.
cheers
Monday, went for close terrain naivgation at Lower Mandai.The weather seems fine but afternoon it started pourin.All wet and carryin heavy load to find checkpoints.Was pretty frastructed because couldnt find the checkpoints.We were at the correct location but the checkpoint wasnt there.Out of 4 checkpoints, my team would only find 2 so we failed the mission.It was indeed shag, have to cross a stream which was flooded till our waist level.Itz not easy.Got back to camp on Tuesday late mornin with sore eyes and flu.It was rainin the whole night and we have to sleep under the rain.
Wednesday didnt do anythin much just some normal stuff.There wasnt much to do either just preparin for our Brunei trip.Time passed quite fast these week plus im on off today.Yesterday i was pretty angry over certain stuff.I scolded my troopers,itz been so long since i became so hot-temper.Givin him confinement and extra duties like nobody business.whatz wrong with me??Im startin to think again.Think about lots of stuff, my manpower officer asked me to submit my resignation quickly so that he could find a replacement for me.Yes, im half-hearted all over again.Itz a harsh decision, but really i cant take it anymore.I donno why.It was all so fun and challengin but well now everything change.What should I do??
I will be submittin the resignation form on Monday it will take sometime for it to approve.Now I have to start thinkin what i wanna achieve.Many factors will come to play..My car,insurances, bills so on and so for.Well, i cant waste anymore time.I have wasted 5 years of my life, something that I regretted but I have my joy and pain.I hope things will just get better.
Guyz, have a great weekend.1 more week and i will be gone.
cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home