long time
Yo peeps...so itz been 2 weeks since this damn borin thingy is being used.Busy, tired and confusion is what is goin on in my life.
3 weeks into the course.So far 4 tests.3 written, 1 practical.No idea how I fare and I couldnt be bother.Milan written test whole course failed that was the update from Warrant Raj.He is just another fatherly guy with all his lame jokes.Anyway, course so far was still bearable.Lots of CAI lessons but finally itz over.Everyday will be practical and nothing else, let alone the tests.I realise I have been likin these course so much that I didnt wanna return back to my parent unit.Damn, lotz of stress and makin my blood boils whenever I step into camp.Havin to think about what have the men done to make you so fed up really pissed me off.
2 more weeks or so will be the end of the course.Pretty fast huh??Well, there is alwayz an end to something when you just started to have fun.I need some relaxation again, away from work, away from regimentation, away from uniform and SAR 21.I need to go through some Civilian Conversion Course.To be a full pledge civilian once again.I envy those guyz of my age walkin along the road freely.Not havin to worry about the time they need to return camp or even their beeper ringin.No recalls, no one to bother you about he reportin sick and not returnin to camp.Fear about IPPT and SOC.Damn, what kinda life im goin through man.I felt so sad for myself sometimes that I wanna run away.
Im damn tired.I need to take a break man.Need some well-deserved sleep.Well, something that I dont understand..why some unit regulars get to stay out when I need to stay in??It so damn unfair.Im really piss by this kinda system that is goin on in the SAF.
Well, i guess im just thinkin too much or im just too tired that i got so pissed..
Guyz, have a great weekend..
Cheers
3 weeks into the course.So far 4 tests.3 written, 1 practical.No idea how I fare and I couldnt be bother.Milan written test whole course failed that was the update from Warrant Raj.He is just another fatherly guy with all his lame jokes.Anyway, course so far was still bearable.Lots of CAI lessons but finally itz over.Everyday will be practical and nothing else, let alone the tests.I realise I have been likin these course so much that I didnt wanna return back to my parent unit.Damn, lotz of stress and makin my blood boils whenever I step into camp.Havin to think about what have the men done to make you so fed up really pissed me off.
2 more weeks or so will be the end of the course.Pretty fast huh??Well, there is alwayz an end to something when you just started to have fun.I need some relaxation again, away from work, away from regimentation, away from uniform and SAR 21.I need to go through some Civilian Conversion Course.To be a full pledge civilian once again.I envy those guyz of my age walkin along the road freely.Not havin to worry about the time they need to return camp or even their beeper ringin.No recalls, no one to bother you about he reportin sick and not returnin to camp.Fear about IPPT and SOC.Damn, what kinda life im goin through man.I felt so sad for myself sometimes that I wanna run away.
Im damn tired.I need to take a break man.Need some well-deserved sleep.Well, something that I dont understand..why some unit regulars get to stay out when I need to stay in??It so damn unfair.Im really piss by this kinda system that is goin on in the SAF.
Well, i guess im just thinkin too much or im just too tired that i got so pissed..
Guyz, have a great weekend..
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home