what on earth is happening??
Hi peeps...Itz a weekend again.Once again im sittin infront of the screen wonderin what to write.Many thoughts had came flashin into my mind.Unhappy moments, sad moments and moments where i cant explain my feelings.
Nothing much happened throughout the week.Slack, airport trip, duty and stuff.Today was spent sitting at home, doin nothing.Lazing in bed, walkin ard the house and starin into the blank spaces around me.What am I actually feelin??I donno..Sometimes, i feel im not appreciated.I finally came to light.I know what i want, I dont need anybody to appreciate what i hvae done and i dont even care what have i not done.I will just to stuff that is within my reach.No more doin extra stuff.No point gettin yourself wore out all over and people still treated you like shit.
I have wasted somebody life.I have made somebody suffer.Why must someone suffer with me when i can suffer alone??Itz better to have one person sufferin than two right??I have not done what im suppose to do.I have not given enough attention.Is it because I simply dont care or its within my reach??I guess its within my reach.I cant give you what you want.The happiness, the concern and the time.I have made you wait too long and i didnt appreciate it.So in return i cant asked someone to appreciate me too - no logic at all.
I hate all this feelings.Itz very terrible.It just choke up inside you when you cant express and blunt it out.Itz so suffocating.
Guyz, have a great weekend.
cheers
Nothing much happened throughout the week.Slack, airport trip, duty and stuff.Today was spent sitting at home, doin nothing.Lazing in bed, walkin ard the house and starin into the blank spaces around me.What am I actually feelin??I donno..Sometimes, i feel im not appreciated.I finally came to light.I know what i want, I dont need anybody to appreciate what i hvae done and i dont even care what have i not done.I will just to stuff that is within my reach.No more doin extra stuff.No point gettin yourself wore out all over and people still treated you like shit.
I have wasted somebody life.I have made somebody suffer.Why must someone suffer with me when i can suffer alone??Itz better to have one person sufferin than two right??I have not done what im suppose to do.I have not given enough attention.Is it because I simply dont care or its within my reach??I guess its within my reach.I cant give you what you want.The happiness, the concern and the time.I have made you wait too long and i didnt appreciate it.So in return i cant asked someone to appreciate me too - no logic at all.
I hate all this feelings.Itz very terrible.It just choke up inside you when you cant express and blunt it out.Itz so suffocating.
Guyz, have a great weekend.
cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home