been a while
Itz been awhile since I last updated this thingy here.so what has been happening fo the past 2 weeks.Been busy in camp trying to finish certain stuff and also training.
So work has been fun and tiring.Having all the commanders to work together to get things done so that we can rest earlier.Itz been some time when we see all the commanders got so engross with their work.A 8km route march last Friday almost killed all of us as we carried our platoon equipment.My platoon has the heaviest load, carrying the Spike CLU.It was no joke.First few kilometres was still fine but after the mid way point we are half dead.The weather was very hot.Imagine walking at 1530 hrs in the afternoon and our camp is located at a open area.But im proud of my platoon having to complete the march together.
Yesterday was suppose to walk 12km route march.We walk about 4.4km and it rain heavily so we have to make a U turn bak to camp.I was having a flu the night before.So itz like uniform is all wet,cold and keep sneezing.Itz pretty bad.RSM asked all the regular commanders a question yesterday.Are we going to stay throughout the mono??I was thinking.Do I wanna stay??Do I wanna levae the force in 2 years time??I thought of it.Im gonna stay and complete the 2 years with my man and leave the force.
My car is finally ready.Itz look as good as a new car.The dent is gone, the spray painting is done.Cost about 200 bucks to get it done.Ehmm...today is election day.Who am I going to vote??PAP or SDP??Im still thinking.Although, i dont even know who are the MPs for each party but well whatever.
Guyz, howz your work??Stressful right??Have a great day.Itz a public holiday..haha..
Cheers
So work has been fun and tiring.Having all the commanders to work together to get things done so that we can rest earlier.Itz been some time when we see all the commanders got so engross with their work.A 8km route march last Friday almost killed all of us as we carried our platoon equipment.My platoon has the heaviest load, carrying the Spike CLU.It was no joke.First few kilometres was still fine but after the mid way point we are half dead.The weather was very hot.Imagine walking at 1530 hrs in the afternoon and our camp is located at a open area.But im proud of my platoon having to complete the march together.
Yesterday was suppose to walk 12km route march.We walk about 4.4km and it rain heavily so we have to make a U turn bak to camp.I was having a flu the night before.So itz like uniform is all wet,cold and keep sneezing.Itz pretty bad.RSM asked all the regular commanders a question yesterday.Are we going to stay throughout the mono??I was thinking.Do I wanna stay??Do I wanna levae the force in 2 years time??I thought of it.Im gonna stay and complete the 2 years with my man and leave the force.
My car is finally ready.Itz look as good as a new car.The dent is gone, the spray painting is done.Cost about 200 bucks to get it done.Ehmm...today is election day.Who am I going to vote??PAP or SDP??Im still thinking.Although, i dont even know who are the MPs for each party but well whatever.
Guyz, howz your work??Stressful right??Have a great day.Itz a public holiday..haha..
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home