Age
So itz a Saturday...Have you ever wonder what formula makes a relationship works??Have you wonder or wish things can be twist and turn into your way.
I realise age is a factor in most relationship.People always sayz age isnt a problem but actually it is.Itz a big problem.Maybe itz not a problem to guyz but to the ladies.Why??I dont know.Why cant people think before they speak??why things dont come our way??
Have you ever appreciate someone in your life??How do you show appreciation??Giving in to them??treat them a little nicer??or just sayin a few nice words to show appreciation??Have it ever cross your mind, why do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend??To feel being love, care and to be pamper??To show off to your peers??or just making used of them??
How can one makes a relationship last??No quarrels??Give and take??communications??trust, love, care, concern, encouragment, being there for one another and support??Are all these the factors??whats more important to you guyz??friends or relationship??
Some may choose friends because they are always the one people turn to.Relationship-what is it??Itz a word that bring joy and pain.Will it be a happy ending??Does being smart, wealthy and famous played a part??Why must there be a barrier in this word relationship??Why do people look into so many factors??Some go for wealth, some go for love.Will all this give you true love??Or itz just blind??as long as one have a comfortable life they dont mind being with that person.
Human beings are selfish.They takes thingz for granted.Once lost it will never return or it maybe difficult to come back.Do we treasure it or just let it loose??
I just wanna be appreciated.No matter whether you love me anot.I dont do things for a returnz.I dont even need a 'thankz'.Just that in your heart you appreciate what i do.
Guyz, there is lotz of questions in this post.Questions that i will never get an answer.what is love??what is need??Can love be measured??Can need be measured??
Cheers
I realise age is a factor in most relationship.People always sayz age isnt a problem but actually it is.Itz a big problem.Maybe itz not a problem to guyz but to the ladies.Why??I dont know.Why cant people think before they speak??why things dont come our way??
Have you ever appreciate someone in your life??How do you show appreciation??Giving in to them??treat them a little nicer??or just sayin a few nice words to show appreciation??Have it ever cross your mind, why do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend??To feel being love, care and to be pamper??To show off to your peers??or just making used of them??
How can one makes a relationship last??No quarrels??Give and take??communications??trust, love, care, concern, encouragment, being there for one another and support??Are all these the factors??whats more important to you guyz??friends or relationship??
Some may choose friends because they are always the one people turn to.Relationship-what is it??Itz a word that bring joy and pain.Will it be a happy ending??Does being smart, wealthy and famous played a part??Why must there be a barrier in this word relationship??Why do people look into so many factors??Some go for wealth, some go for love.Will all this give you true love??Or itz just blind??as long as one have a comfortable life they dont mind being with that person.
Human beings are selfish.They takes thingz for granted.Once lost it will never return or it maybe difficult to come back.Do we treasure it or just let it loose??
I just wanna be appreciated.No matter whether you love me anot.I dont do things for a returnz.I dont even need a 'thankz'.Just that in your heart you appreciate what i do.
Guyz, there is lotz of questions in this post.Questions that i will never get an answer.what is love??what is need??Can love be measured??Can need be measured??
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home