Vesak Day
yo peeps...It had been quite awhile since i last updated.Nothing much to blog actually and im just too lazy.
So how was the week??As usual been sloggin my life through.Monday nothing much happened, was in camp but everyone was having Monday blues.No one is actually working to be exact.We drag ourselves to complete the tsk given to us.Tuesday and wednesday was a long day.Went for this 'WITS leader course' held at PSB.Itz at Toa Payoh HDB hub.The course was rather dry and long.The facilitator just keep talkin and talkin.Well, my friend and I was like fightin with the ZzZzZz monster.Went for dinner,hang out for awhile and home sweet home.Thursday was in camp spendin time doin duty.Itz a book out day dude.This is the second time when the whole battalion book out and im doin duty.Itz pretty sickenin but well everyone have their fair share.
So today is vesak day.I dont celebrate vesak day as a matter of fact so I have one extra day break from work.I just hated work this few weeks.Wanna be a civilian.Relax and slack, do whatever I want dont have to worry about booking in and stuff.Arr.....when can I ORD??I just realise i can actually leave the army next year because i have completed my MTE.*think think*
Ehmm...today is the last holiday, the next holiday will be a long long wait furthermore my men are coming in one months time.Finally, get to scold and tekan them..haha...sound sadists man.
Guyz, howz your holiday??Itz a long weekend man.Guess you peeps are enjoying it.But think again itz gonna be the last one dude.Haha..
Cheers
So how was the week??As usual been sloggin my life through.Monday nothing much happened, was in camp but everyone was having Monday blues.No one is actually working to be exact.We drag ourselves to complete the tsk given to us.Tuesday and wednesday was a long day.Went for this 'WITS leader course' held at PSB.Itz at Toa Payoh HDB hub.The course was rather dry and long.The facilitator just keep talkin and talkin.Well, my friend and I was like fightin with the ZzZzZz monster.Went for dinner,hang out for awhile and home sweet home.Thursday was in camp spendin time doin duty.Itz a book out day dude.This is the second time when the whole battalion book out and im doin duty.Itz pretty sickenin but well everyone have their fair share.
So today is vesak day.I dont celebrate vesak day as a matter of fact so I have one extra day break from work.I just hated work this few weeks.Wanna be a civilian.Relax and slack, do whatever I want dont have to worry about booking in and stuff.Arr.....when can I ORD??I just realise i can actually leave the army next year because i have completed my MTE.*think think*
Ehmm...today is the last holiday, the next holiday will be a long long wait furthermore my men are coming in one months time.Finally, get to scold and tekan them..haha...sound sadists man.
Guyz, howz your holiday??Itz a long weekend man.Guess you peeps are enjoying it.But think again itz gonna be the last one dude.Haha..
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home