LTA
Okay...so what happened today.On a beautiful Friday-Non working day.
Went to LTA this morning for the interview.It lasted for an hour, the investigating officer asked lots of questions but only 3 of it is related to the case.I was told that I will have to appear in court infront of the judge.I have commited a serious offences.Well, cant argue much so just wait for the court letter to come.
After LTA, 2 of my friends was actually waiting at the carpark.So we went driving around in 3 cars.-Mazda 2, hyduai getz and Mitsubishi clot.First, we went to HP to get a PDA antenna, follow by all the way to Eunos.One of the mechanics where they modified cars.Itz quite impressive,wanted to change some parts but have to wait because this month I have reached my limit.Furthermore, i wanna send my car for maintenance first plus I need to settle the dent on my left door.Still cant find the best workshop.Next, went to Tampines to find a workshop which changes the car seats but went to the wrong place.Itz located at Loyang Ave, so drive all the way there.After Loyang, we make our way down back to town.Looking for momo shop but turn here and there cant find the place furthermore itz already 1700hrs hence we decided to stop and call it a day.Now, my car is pretty dirty and im pretty tired driving the whole day.
Guys, how was your day??Weekend is here, enjoy yourself and have fun.Drive carefully as itz raining these few days.
Cheers
Went to LTA this morning for the interview.It lasted for an hour, the investigating officer asked lots of questions but only 3 of it is related to the case.I was told that I will have to appear in court infront of the judge.I have commited a serious offences.Well, cant argue much so just wait for the court letter to come.
After LTA, 2 of my friends was actually waiting at the carpark.So we went driving around in 3 cars.-Mazda 2, hyduai getz and Mitsubishi clot.First, we went to HP to get a PDA antenna, follow by all the way to Eunos.One of the mechanics where they modified cars.Itz quite impressive,wanted to change some parts but have to wait because this month I have reached my limit.Furthermore, i wanna send my car for maintenance first plus I need to settle the dent on my left door.Still cant find the best workshop.Next, went to Tampines to find a workshop which changes the car seats but went to the wrong place.Itz located at Loyang Ave, so drive all the way there.After Loyang, we make our way down back to town.Looking for momo shop but turn here and there cant find the place furthermore itz already 1700hrs hence we decided to stop and call it a day.Now, my car is pretty dirty and im pretty tired driving the whole day.
Guys, how was your day??Weekend is here, enjoy yourself and have fun.Drive carefully as itz raining these few days.
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home