Wednesday, May 17, 2006

bluek

Yo peeps...before I sign in to blogspot I was sittin infront of my computer dazin.Thinkin what should I write today??It seemz that life is gettin dull each day in camp.I need some fresh air, new job and new environment.

Been thinkin alot these few days.Mood not really that good.Dont asked me why.Felt kinda cheated and stuff.I realise im startin to fear about my financial statues.I had never fear about it before.I have been controllin the spendin but the figure keep droppin.Every thing is increasin.Read the papers today??Bus fare is gonna increased again.WTH...after PAP won the election they increased the fares.God..what on earth is happening??

Itz been a hectic week.The nightmare of the commanders are here.The new wardrode are finally here.Carried like mad furthermore we have shortage of manpower.Tuesday and Thursday goin to the airport for some IMF thingy.Itz just a waste of time.Today, whole day slack in camp.Sleep the whole day actually..haha..

Well, im just not in a good mood to type anythin.Just hated this kinda feelin.I really hate it.It doesnt really concern me but im feelin so down.I cant change or stop it from happening.

Guyz, howz your day??It really sucks man.I feelin like shit.I just hate it.I felt so uncomfortable.Damn..just feel so cheated..............................

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home