Im in pain
Im in pain man.Never felt like these before after training.My shoulder is aching, my back is aching.Damn...what happened??
After sitting for so long, when i stand up and walk the pain on my back will come.Shoulder is blue black.Sigh.I guess i need more training.I cant have long term injury man.Thatz the last thing on a soldier mind.Anyway, maybe i just need some rest and i will be fine.
Well, nothing much happened today.Today is a hot day, no rain at all.Pretty weird man, one day itz raining cats and dogs and another day itz damn hot.Crazy weather.
Hows your day guys??I have nothing much to input today.So before signing off.I wish you guys a happy and relaxing weekend.
Cheers
After sitting for so long, when i stand up and walk the pain on my back will come.Shoulder is blue black.Sigh.I guess i need more training.I cant have long term injury man.Thatz the last thing on a soldier mind.Anyway, maybe i just need some rest and i will be fine.
Well, nothing much happened today.Today is a hot day, no rain at all.Pretty weird man, one day itz raining cats and dogs and another day itz damn hot.Crazy weather.
Hows your day guys??I have nothing much to input today.So before signing off.I wish you guys a happy and relaxing weekend.
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home