Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

Wow Wow...itz the new year.Itz arriving in 3 hours time.How time flies, a year has come to an end.

Didnt celebrate the arrival of the New Year.I never did every year.I just hate the crowd, I have never welcome crowd.Although itz pretty happening to celebrate a New Year with tons of people, great music and nice atmosphere but well itz just not my type.

I hate to squeeze with the people all over the world.Just imagine a idiot with body odour squeezing around you.Or someone who is damn oily, sweaty and with bad breath.God, im gonna die in this kinda environment.What is so bad staying at home, celebrating the New Year, sending well wishes to your friends and love ones?

Anyway, who cares.Today i met a idiot driver again.A Malaysian, i was driving along BKE.He was driving very slowly, so i signal and overtake.Soon after a overtake in change lane and come tailgating me.Well...itz okay, i speed up change lane to give way to him and again he came behind me.I was so pissed i just speed up and go.He came side by side with me, I slow down, he slow down too.Was damn pissed, i speed up and change lane from lane 1 to 3..And well he went missing.What is he thinking man??I should have just slow down and let him knock into me and pay the damages.Damn.

He is just fouling my mood on New Year eve.what the hell.Today, all my aunt and cousin are here at my place.They are gonna stay overnight.Good thing grandma just stay next door so we dont have to squeeze.We have enough bed and room to occupy everyone.Heehee..

Guys, enjoy your New Year eve.Wishing each and everyone good health and all the best in whatever you do.

Party hard but remember if you drink dont drive.The traffice police is getting hard on these especially on New Year Eve.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home