Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What the freak

What the freak??Why must I alwayz think differently from other people.I just dont understand.certain things have its own way to handle, its own outcome.

I know I have made YOU both disappointed, upset and hurt.How do YOU expect me to react when you tell me about him??should i be happy or should i just break down??maybe Yes, im trying to avoid. I cant pretend that nothing had happened, i cant do anything either.

why am i always at fault??No matter what, is it because i think differenty from others??why cant I be different??im tired.its always like that.Nothing turns out the way I want. If you wanna think that YOU dont mean anything to me then so be it.

Now i understand why my cousin always think that life is meaningless and how much he wanna vanish from these world.Because sometimes people just dont appreciate the things we do.There is no give and take, slack and tighten.Im tired..damn tired...i dont wanna start thinking what my cousin always think.I believe there is some worth in me, but slowly itz gonna vanish.Trust me, it is...

I dont wanna come to a day when i lost feeling in whatever i do and whatever is coming my way.NO.i dont want to..I dont wanna be a heartless person or a person without feelings. You can break my heart, treat me like dirt but dont make me lose my feelings about life.That is the last thing that i wanna lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home