Damn
Itz the new year today.Wet new year.Itz been raining the whole day, iz it a good sign or a bad sign??To me i dont care..rain or shine itz the same.
Cant imagine, 1 more day of enjoyment and i will be back to work again. Long break equals to long slack.Been slackin for quite some time already, cant imagine how am i going to survive the UIP.But well, who cares.I do what im suppose to do.Holiday means enjoyment, i enjoy.Whats wrong with that??
Itz always like these.After a long break i just dont feel like working.I will drag myself to work no matter what. I just dont understand why.Furthermore, now in Lim chu kang camp, God.never mind, cant do anything much either.Just live day by day.
I have thinking about something alot these few days.Itz like i cant stop thinking and i dont know whether itz right or wrong.what should i do or how should i manage. Should i keep low profile or should i just move on as usual??There is no one who i can talk to for opinion.But again, at the end of the day im making the decision. I need someone to talk to...really....
Anyway, I made someone angry today.First day of the year.Damn..im a idiot man..Im sorry...
Mayb this song can describe how i feel??
Simple plan-Untitled
I open my eyes
I try to see but Im blinded by the white light
I cant remember how
I cant remember why
Im lying here tonight
And I cant stand the pain
And I cant make it go away
No I cant stand the pain
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I have got no where to run
The night goes on
As Im fading away
Im sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Everybodys screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
Im slipping off the edge
Im hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I cant explain what happened
And I cant erase the things that I have done
No I cant
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I have got no where to run
The night goes on
As Im fading away
Im sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I have got no where to run
The night goes on
As Im fading away
Im sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Next a dedication to someone special
Richard Marx -At the begining
We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you
No one told meI was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start
And life is a road
And I wanna keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is the road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there
when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers
On a crazy adventure
Never dreaming
How our dreams would come true
Now here we stand
Unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Starting out on a journey
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river and I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
Sorry guyz, i know itz a long blog but oh well itz a New Year dude.
And to YOU.Im sorry for making you angry...Cheer up...A song for you..
Cheers
Cant imagine, 1 more day of enjoyment and i will be back to work again. Long break equals to long slack.Been slackin for quite some time already, cant imagine how am i going to survive the UIP.But well, who cares.I do what im suppose to do.Holiday means enjoyment, i enjoy.Whats wrong with that??
Itz always like these.After a long break i just dont feel like working.I will drag myself to work no matter what. I just dont understand why.Furthermore, now in Lim chu kang camp, God.never mind, cant do anything much either.Just live day by day.
I have thinking about something alot these few days.Itz like i cant stop thinking and i dont know whether itz right or wrong.what should i do or how should i manage. Should i keep low profile or should i just move on as usual??There is no one who i can talk to for opinion.But again, at the end of the day im making the decision. I need someone to talk to...really....
Anyway, I made someone angry today.First day of the year.Damn..im a idiot man..Im sorry...
Mayb this song can describe how i feel??
Simple plan-Untitled
I open my eyes
I try to see but Im blinded by the white light
I cant remember how
I cant remember why
Im lying here tonight
And I cant stand the pain
And I cant make it go away
No I cant stand the pain
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I have got no where to run
The night goes on
As Im fading away
Im sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Everybodys screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
Im slipping off the edge
Im hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I cant explain what happened
And I cant erase the things that I have done
No I cant
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I have got no where to run
The night goes on
As Im fading away
Im sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I have got no where to run
The night goes on
As Im fading away
Im sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me
Next a dedication to someone special
Richard Marx -At the begining
We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you
No one told meI was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start
And life is a road
And I wanna keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is the road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there
when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers
On a crazy adventure
Never dreaming
How our dreams would come true
Now here we stand
Unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
Starting out on a journey
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river and I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
Sorry guyz, i know itz a long blog but oh well itz a New Year dude.
And to YOU.Im sorry for making you angry...Cheer up...A song for you..
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home