what a life
What a life.what a weekend.I finally realize something.
Sometimes, when you care for someone dont overdo it because at the end of the day somehow you will get hurt.Itz been a long time since i felt these painful feeling.Not in a new year that i wanna feel these way.what i did was just to show care and concern but in the end what did i get in return??
Im not a person who wants to receive something after helping someone.I dont think is necessary, but all i am asking for is you taking good care of yourself.Am i asking too much??or itz because time has change??we dont need to care for people anymore??everything was so nice yesterday, jokes, laughter and stuff but why has it gotta be these way today??God knows.
I learnt something today.Too much care is no good, too much concern is no good too.what should i do??itz really painful to see someone whom you love start giving up on everything and when you try to pull him/her up, encourage them and they just simply go against you in whatever way there is.
I dont know what should i do.Im in a maze...totally hurt today.
Guys, you gotta tighten the string at times or let it slack all the way.Maybe the way i manage is wrong or maybe im simply a NOBODY.take care guyz..
cheers
Sometimes, when you care for someone dont overdo it because at the end of the day somehow you will get hurt.Itz been a long time since i felt these painful feeling.Not in a new year that i wanna feel these way.what i did was just to show care and concern but in the end what did i get in return??
Im not a person who wants to receive something after helping someone.I dont think is necessary, but all i am asking for is you taking good care of yourself.Am i asking too much??or itz because time has change??we dont need to care for people anymore??everything was so nice yesterday, jokes, laughter and stuff but why has it gotta be these way today??God knows.
I learnt something today.Too much care is no good, too much concern is no good too.what should i do??itz really painful to see someone whom you love start giving up on everything and when you try to pull him/her up, encourage them and they just simply go against you in whatever way there is.
I dont know what should i do.Im in a maze...totally hurt today.
Guys, you gotta tighten the string at times or let it slack all the way.Maybe the way i manage is wrong or maybe im simply a NOBODY.take care guyz..
cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home