New Year
Yo peeps, 2 more days and its bye bye 2006 and hello 2007.So howz it??I know im suppose to post my goals for 2007 but then again im just too lazy to blog.Anyway, i dont even know if anyone ever read this blog or does anyone even bother to read.
So i have not been doin much this 2 days.Yesterday i was on off and im slackin at home the whole day, gettin back my well-deserved sleep.Im just damn tired, slept the whole day till about 1800hrs because goin for rock climbin at 1930hrs since the weather is good.Manage to climb 6 times so not that bad.Anyway, there wasnt anyone except us.
Today, went to my friend's house for house-warmin.Hang around for an hour or so then go back home.I was actually quite lazy to go out as i was sleepin again and i had to drag myself out to bed.Haha.So later im goin for bowlin at SAFRA Yishun.Tomorrow we will be havin dinner at Mount Faber follow by countdown with everyone at home.My uncle suggested that we countdown together, since he only come back to Singapore like once every 4 to 5 years.So no partyin with friends tomorrow night.It will save me quite abit too.
So, my goals for 2007.Actually i have nothin much to expect.For career wise, i dont have much things to expect anymore ever since the case.So I just hope that everyone at home will be of good health especially my grandmother.My dad's business will get better each day.My mum to be less worried about us and also both my bro and sis to study hard.They are the one who is gonna let the family proud.As for myself, as usual, accident free, really need to save money so that im prepared to leave the force next year.And of course, not stoppin all my sports.I wanna go Kota Kinnabalu next year.Climb the mountain there, i wanna go Tioman or even Manado for dive and lots of expendition.I have been missin out kayakin for quite a long time.I wanna roll again.I wanna go wakeboardin too...So much to do yet no time.I dont care im gonna find time.
Thou its a simple goals but somehow its always difficult to meet the expectation because we wont know what kinda obstalces we will meet along the way.We can only take one step at a time and see how things go.Nothin is perfect, we cant prevent danger from approachin us but we can only be caution.Lets pray and hope we used the right foot to step into the new year.
Guyz, have a great holiday.Happy New Year to one and all.Enjoy the fireworks tomorrow.I will go into the new year with less worries and troubles.Clear your doubts for this year before goin into the new year.Dont bring whats left in 2006 into 2007.We should always start a new chapter.
Peace to you
So i have not been doin much this 2 days.Yesterday i was on off and im slackin at home the whole day, gettin back my well-deserved sleep.Im just damn tired, slept the whole day till about 1800hrs because goin for rock climbin at 1930hrs since the weather is good.Manage to climb 6 times so not that bad.Anyway, there wasnt anyone except us.
Today, went to my friend's house for house-warmin.Hang around for an hour or so then go back home.I was actually quite lazy to go out as i was sleepin again and i had to drag myself out to bed.Haha.So later im goin for bowlin at SAFRA Yishun.Tomorrow we will be havin dinner at Mount Faber follow by countdown with everyone at home.My uncle suggested that we countdown together, since he only come back to Singapore like once every 4 to 5 years.So no partyin with friends tomorrow night.It will save me quite abit too.
So, my goals for 2007.Actually i have nothin much to expect.For career wise, i dont have much things to expect anymore ever since the case.So I just hope that everyone at home will be of good health especially my grandmother.My dad's business will get better each day.My mum to be less worried about us and also both my bro and sis to study hard.They are the one who is gonna let the family proud.As for myself, as usual, accident free, really need to save money so that im prepared to leave the force next year.And of course, not stoppin all my sports.I wanna go Kota Kinnabalu next year.Climb the mountain there, i wanna go Tioman or even Manado for dive and lots of expendition.I have been missin out kayakin for quite a long time.I wanna roll again.I wanna go wakeboardin too...So much to do yet no time.I dont care im gonna find time.
Thou its a simple goals but somehow its always difficult to meet the expectation because we wont know what kinda obstalces we will meet along the way.We can only take one step at a time and see how things go.Nothin is perfect, we cant prevent danger from approachin us but we can only be caution.Lets pray and hope we used the right foot to step into the new year.
Guyz, have a great holiday.Happy New Year to one and all.Enjoy the fireworks tomorrow.I will go into the new year with less worries and troubles.Clear your doubts for this year before goin into the new year.Dont bring whats left in 2006 into 2007.We should always start a new chapter.
Peace to you
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home