Thursday, December 21, 2006

just another day

Yo peeps, itz just another day back here in Singapore.Time just flies so fast, what am i doin now if im in Brunei.Slackin, walkin around, lyin on my bed and disturbin any of my fellow commanders who have just return from trainin or even chattin with my men.The sky there should be pretty dark by now.

Okay, so what did i first do when I reach back Singapore yesterday.Have a good warm shower thatz what every soldier needed.Rain or shine we shower in cold water back in Brunei and itz damn cold.I pamper myself with 2 pairs of jeans from levis yesterday and a book by "Mitch Albom" titled "For one more day".I have not really read it yet and im sure im gonna do it tonight.Im feelin kinda tired since yesterday, woke up the same time as usual.Guess what??I almost doze off while drivin.Damn...I guess i have kinda spent quite enough ever since i touch down in Singapore.So ya im gonna control the cash flow all over again.Yeah, i terminated one of my damn insurance.Need to cut down on unnecessary bills.Hmm....christmas is round the corner, no need to crack my brain to get any present this year, at least now my brain cells can take a break and enjoy the holiday.

My brother is out havin NCC camp and leavin me all alone in my blue room.Sometimes itz just so great havin some quiet moments.So have anyone thought of your goals??I have sort like think of mine and im gonna publish it in a day or two.Im still tryin to gel up my thoughts for this year.So ya, just wait for a few more days.I was walkin around Far East today and i suddenly have the urge to put on another tattoo on my right arm linkin all the way to the tattoo on my right shoulder.Hmm...im still thinkin of the design nothin caught my eyes yet.

What am I gonna do tomorrow??I have no plans yet.I wanna catch a movie, anyone out there care to accompany me??Just drop me a note on my cellphone.=) God, my brain is dead.Have not been usin my "thinkin cell" for 3 weeks and now i dont know what else should i write.So before i go out of point or start crappin i think i better end here.

Guyz, have a great last day at work.Tomorrow is a Friday and will be party time thereafter.I will be slackin...hahaha

cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home