Thursday, March 30, 2006

bad day

okay...itz nights off again.Tomorrow is the end of the work week.Pretty slack this week, a pyhsical training on monday and a route march in the afternoon.Follow by soccer on tuesday and wednesday plus CO parade.Today, just SOC station training and thats all.Tomorrow will be conducting SOC test for last Mono failure and thats the end of the day.Guess what tomorrow work halfday.

The week was pretty okay nothing much happened till just now when i book out.It spoilt my week and my day.Something bad really happened and I dont know whats the outcome.I was stop by the traffic police for driving within the restricted timing.He book me and now i have to wait for LTA letter.Whether its a fine plus demrit points i still dont know.Was really really bad.I was driving along Lim Chu kang road where usually there isnt any traffic police.It was like 20 minutes more to 1900hrs and he didnt wanna give me a chance.Damn.Whats wrong man??We are both serving the nation dude.Its like 20 minutes more to 1900hrs and you ant close an eye??It really piss me off.Yes, im in the wrong i shouldnt complain.But c'mon look on the other side man.Everyone is doing the same thing too dude.

Damn...if LTA is to give me a demerit point then im dead.I only have 12 points this year for them to deduce man.What is the world coming to??Its a bad day..really a bad day.It has spoilt my week entirely...

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home