Sunday, February 19, 2006

week ended

Another week has come to an end.Tomorrow will be a new week a new day again.How was your week guys??

Came back this morning after doing duty yesterday.First time doing duty in Lim Chu Lang camp.Tuesday will be my next duty.Well...The duty was kinda slack thou having so much books to sign and stuff.But time indeed pass very fast.More and more tasks are coming up.Damn.Its never ending.Anyway, tomorrow there will be some revised physical training lesson in Khatib Camp i guess, its for 3 days man.

Dualthon is coming.These sunday, pretty fast huh.10km run 36km cycle 5km run again.Am I ready for the event??I dont think so.Been tired lately, really tired.Furthermore next week im doing 2 duties plus all the task that i have to complete.I have to come up a script for the new intake in March to introducted the camp to the parents.I have to read up the history of LIm chu Kang camp and even more 4 SIR.

Guys, Have you ever wonder why do we work so hard??Whats the point of working so hard and achieve nothing in return.I just wanna quit, slack for a few months and start all over again.But i cant.I have lots of bills to pay.I have to support my car.Thou, the salary is good but the working environment is getting worse.Everyone is selfish and they think of themselves.Somebody kill them man.Well...Have a great week ahead.Enjoy and have fun

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home