Tired week
Finally im out of camp, out of work.Itz been pretty a hectic week.Slept late and wake up early.Task that will never be completed.
Started the week with a 3 days course at Khatib Camp.The camp where I was when I first wear the military uniform.The camp changes alot, getting nicer and well it always have the slack feelings..haha..Well, when there for the SAF revised physical training course.New pyhsical training, new warm up/cool down and also new term to call the exercises.It was tiring, no doubts about it.The course started at 0800hrs and ended at 1800hrs.The worse thing is that after going back camp we still got to clean up the bunks, shift the beds and cupboards.
Its been a long week, everyone should agree to it.Endless task given to each and everyone.Duties plus course plus shifting.This is just the start.Very soon we would have to carry 160 new cupboards up 4th level.Wow..and guess what??we only have 17 commanders.Can u imagine the workload??
Dualthon is coming.This coming sunday.Im really not ready yet.I dont know if i could go on man.Im pretty worn out this week.No energy, no life.I need to recharge my battery to carry on the week.Well...i will just try my best to run and cycle.Oh ya...my OC selected me to go for a swimming heats.I think itz a inter-formation or inter-divison kinda thingy.Im doing 50m front crawl and 100m front crawl.The heats is on 23 March..I gotta start training man.
Guys, how was your week??Does anyone have a hectic week like mine??All the commanders are like half-dead already.Well...its time to enjoy our weekend thou.Forget about what had happened at work or school.Its time to relax.Have fun dudes
Cheers
Started the week with a 3 days course at Khatib Camp.The camp where I was when I first wear the military uniform.The camp changes alot, getting nicer and well it always have the slack feelings..haha..Well, when there for the SAF revised physical training course.New pyhsical training, new warm up/cool down and also new term to call the exercises.It was tiring, no doubts about it.The course started at 0800hrs and ended at 1800hrs.The worse thing is that after going back camp we still got to clean up the bunks, shift the beds and cupboards.
Its been a long week, everyone should agree to it.Endless task given to each and everyone.Duties plus course plus shifting.This is just the start.Very soon we would have to carry 160 new cupboards up 4th level.Wow..and guess what??we only have 17 commanders.Can u imagine the workload??
Dualthon is coming.This coming sunday.Im really not ready yet.I dont know if i could go on man.Im pretty worn out this week.No energy, no life.I need to recharge my battery to carry on the week.Well...i will just try my best to run and cycle.Oh ya...my OC selected me to go for a swimming heats.I think itz a inter-formation or inter-divison kinda thingy.Im doing 50m front crawl and 100m front crawl.The heats is on 23 March..I gotta start training man.
Guys, how was your week??Does anyone have a hectic week like mine??All the commanders are like half-dead already.Well...its time to enjoy our weekend thou.Forget about what had happened at work or school.Its time to relax.Have fun dudes
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home