12th Mono
Yeah...The camp has finally come to live.From a quiet 3 months since i was there to noise.scolding, shouting and silly moments done by the recuits.
Today marks the start of 12th Mono.A new batch of serviceman serving their 2 years in the armed forces as a Infantry rifleman.Yes, its tough but this is where we transform boys to guys to a fighting fit soldier.Did not really saw anyone familiar thou but its okay.This batch of guys are mostly people who are from ITE or who did not complete their studies.No parents were crying as compare to the intake at Pulau Tekong.Why??Because the guys there are just too pamper.I dont know, I find 'A' levels guys difficult to handle as compare to the poly guys.Most of the A level guys was know shit about life.All they know is complaint, laze around and they are so scared of getting themselves dirty.Well, its kinda fun taking this kinda people because the commander will tend to tekan them more.haha...
My company will not be serving the confinement with the rifle company.haha..Thats why im here bloggin.But well tomorrow im still on duty.Damn...Monday is the swimming heats already.Its change to tomorrow, its held at changi Naval Base.Every year Naval Diving unit will clinch the award as they are good swimmer.I will be taking part in 100m front crawl and 50m front crawl.I have not train yet.The last time was last year during lifeguard course.Haha..Im gonna drown man.
Well, hows your week guys??Mine was pretty tiring.Rushing through the task given to us and also helping the battalion for today enlistment exercise.Its a success thou there are some small haywiring somewhere.Overall, it went smooth.
Guys, as usual.Enjoy your weekend.I will be protecting the camp compound.It wont be that bored because there are new recuits in camp.Haha...All the best to the recuits of 12th Mono.Pray hard you dont come to support company if not you will suffer under my hand...haha...
Cheers
Today marks the start of 12th Mono.A new batch of serviceman serving their 2 years in the armed forces as a Infantry rifleman.Yes, its tough but this is where we transform boys to guys to a fighting fit soldier.Did not really saw anyone familiar thou but its okay.This batch of guys are mostly people who are from ITE or who did not complete their studies.No parents were crying as compare to the intake at Pulau Tekong.Why??Because the guys there are just too pamper.I dont know, I find 'A' levels guys difficult to handle as compare to the poly guys.Most of the A level guys was know shit about life.All they know is complaint, laze around and they are so scared of getting themselves dirty.Well, its kinda fun taking this kinda people because the commander will tend to tekan them more.haha...
My company will not be serving the confinement with the rifle company.haha..Thats why im here bloggin.But well tomorrow im still on duty.Damn...Monday is the swimming heats already.Its change to tomorrow, its held at changi Naval Base.Every year Naval Diving unit will clinch the award as they are good swimmer.I will be taking part in 100m front crawl and 50m front crawl.I have not train yet.The last time was last year during lifeguard course.Haha..Im gonna drown man.
Well, hows your week guys??Mine was pretty tiring.Rushing through the task given to us and also helping the battalion for today enlistment exercise.Its a success thou there are some small haywiring somewhere.Overall, it went smooth.
Guys, as usual.Enjoy your weekend.I will be protecting the camp compound.It wont be that bored because there are new recuits in camp.Haha...All the best to the recuits of 12th Mono.Pray hard you dont come to support company if not you will suffer under my hand...haha...
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home