Thursday, February 02, 2006

argh

Aaarrrggghhhh....okay...lets just face it.Im bored.Im super duper bored.Im stuck at home within the 4 walls.Cant work, cant go out.Itz killing me.All i can do is to face the wall, lying on my bed, watching television with no idea what itz screening, read a book till i fall asleep and sitting infront of my computer.Damn.

How i wished i wasnt sick.I just cant sit still at home.Im a active person dude.I need to go out and run.I need to clock my milage.Duathlon is coming soon and i have yet to train with the rest of the commanders.They are in the second stage of training and i have yet to do even one.Oh god..itz so pathetic.I will defintely suffer during the run or even the cycle.Sigh..

Time is passing so slowly today.Itz only 1600hrs.Humans brains are pretty weird.When one is working, they would wish to be on off or leave enjoying life.When one is on off or leave, they would wish they are working.Why??There are limited stuff you can do in Singapore i feel.Thou Singapore is a place when tourist stops by.Where do we have??Sentosa, haw par villa, CBD, etc.These places are just to bored for Singaporean like us.We should have our very own theme park, put aside Escape and wild wild wet.That is not a theme park, thats just a place for people to past times.Nothing is exciting there.We should have theme park like Australia, Hong Kong or even Malaysia.Why built a casino??waste of money and resources.People go bankrupt and more sucide cases.haha.There are many ways to attract tourists other then casino.Las vegas has one, Hong Kong, Macua.So whats the different between their casino and ours??

I wasting too much time.I should get back to school and study.After thinking so long.Yes, i wanna study again.Although, workin now is fun, lots of commitment but i wanna study again.Upgrading myself, for the benefit of myself.I should become a civillian again for a couple of years study and back to the force.I cant wait till my contract ends.Too long and too old.6 more years to go..i will be wasting too much time.Thou im still young but SAF is coming up with very appointment have a age limit.Even 6 years down the road im still a freaking platoon sgt.NoNo...these is horrible.

To someone special.Im going nuts.I miss you so much.1 more day to go..heehe..im counting down.

Guys, something to ponder about.Why casino and not theme park??Casino have age limits and theme park do not have.Everyone can enjoy thr fun and thrill.Joy is to be shared by everyone not only the adults.Anyway, its pretty weird when they first announce they are going to build a casino.I hate gamblers.Enjoy your day guys.Im still stuck at home.

Before I sign off heres a question for you guys to ponder.

what is the 25 parts on a male body which is useless??

have fun, i will post the answer after a few more blogs.You can place the answer on my tagboard.Sweetheart, you can keep the answer to yourself...heehee

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home