Sunday, February 05, 2006

Thoughts in my mind

Hello...how you guys doing??i was making up my mind whether to update my blog few minutes ago and well i guess i should just post something.

Its been a long day i suppose. Pretty fine day, with nothing much happenings.Went for lunch with my classmates.Left around 1400hrs and headed to United Square, walk around and finally going home.

My mum asked me something that i was pondering about for a few days.Whether I wanna study again.Yes, plans were flashing in my mind asking m to go back to school.But there are certain things that is holding me back.Im still pretty confused how should I plan it out.I have worked so hard these 2 year trying to learn whatever i can to maintain my Annual Feedback Report to a grade B.And by right i should be getting my promotion this November.I cant give up now and disrupt for studies, but at the same time i cant waste anymore time.

Sometimes i do wonder why did I sign on in the first place??Yes, stable job, good income.I wont be what i am now if i dont sign on.No car, no worries of being broke.But I wonder have i been happy for the past 4 years.what have i achieved??I achieved a stable job and income at a very young age.Itz good, but how long can it lasted??What was the factor that made me sign on the contract??

Itz too late.I have signed the contract.Im bonded by the contract.every move i take needs serious thinking and planning as a career is at stake, a future is at stake.There is no turning back.Who do I blamed??My dad who sign the approval for me??myself??No, i cant blame anyone, i made the decision to sign the contract, i made my dad to sign too.

Sometimes, im in a total state of lost.Lost in a world that i dont even understand myself.I dont understand the surroundings.What people my age is thinking and wondering.The life that my peers are going through.Nothing comes easy i agree.not everyone have the same fate.Everything is being control by ourself.But why do i choose to walk this path??This path that make me so different from others.This path that makes me far away from people of my age.Sometimes, i dont even know what people of my age is talking about.I feel that i just came from Mars or somewhere far away.A total stranger.

Guys, have you even wonder what you will become or what will you even achieve in your life??Have you ever regretted what you have decided on and wanting to turn back time??have anyone suffer the same fate as me in a total lost state and trying hard to find your soul back in order to catch up with your peers??I realize i dont know anything anymore and i have little say on anything because i dont know what is happening.Does anyone understand??

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home