headache
Happy valentine's Day to all couple.Hows your day??Had my second dualthon training today.8km run 24km cycle follow by 3 km run again.Im suffering from serious headache now.Just wanna go back camp and sleep dont wanna stay at home.My sister is giving me headache.
Today training is quite okay.Went from camp instead from home.Thou, no cramps today but everyone was like tired.Tired training for the Dualthon.I feel like giving up at some point of time.But well, i completed the whole thingy.
Today is valentine's day.Ehmm...wanted to like celebrate it but well time constraint.Its okay, got to be understanding.sometimes, at certain point of time there is commitments that we have to attend to.Pretty disappointing thou but well look on the brighter side.
Guys, hope you have a enjoyable valentine's day.I guess im going to make my way back to camp.Have a great time and have fun.
Cheers
Today training is quite okay.Went from camp instead from home.Thou, no cramps today but everyone was like tired.Tired training for the Dualthon.I feel like giving up at some point of time.But well, i completed the whole thingy.
Today is valentine's day.Ehmm...wanted to like celebrate it but well time constraint.Its okay, got to be understanding.sometimes, at certain point of time there is commitments that we have to attend to.Pretty disappointing thou but well look on the brighter side.
Guys, hope you have a enjoyable valentine's day.I guess im going to make my way back to camp.Have a great time and have fun.
Cheers
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home