Thursday, December 15, 2005

Introduction

oh well...I have decided to start this blog on these fine day..

okay..To me blog is somewhere we find space to pour out our problems when you cant find someone to talk to, do reflection and share one another life.

21 yrs of my life, i have realize sth rather interesting. The term 'kiasu' used for Singaporean is indeed true. Everyone is concern about every tiny winy thing. Qualification, money, reputation and 5cs. sometimes i asked myself, what do i really want??should I also be 'kiasu' or just be myself. I found the answer, i choose to be myself. I love my carefree life now, nth to really worried about. I hate the need to rush and get stress over sth.whats the point dude..what do we gain at the end of the day??A extra piece of meat or the President will present you an award??

There is a limit to everything.Yes, I cant denied.Work hard for a better tomorrow. But how much can you gain??or should i say how much can you bring with you into your grave??Do you wanna die smiling or frowning??Die with a heart full of carefree joy or a heart full of 'kiasu stuff' that you have done??

I think differently from others. Everyone have their own life thou. We choose how we wanna run our life journey, no one can stop us. So guyz, seriously if someone is controlling your life c'mon get a life get him/her to piss off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home